www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 21-12-17, 21:31   #951
Joey79100
Professor

It was the first version of the Flare reward, 60. But I only ever received Kickstarter's mails about project's news, but nothing else.
Old 06-01-18, 23:33   #952
DanV
Historian

Something I've been thinking about. Movie is clmong pretty soon. I think Nathan is gonna take adventage of the movie publicity to release the album by that time. Just a theory.
Old 07-01-18, 00:38   #953
Error96
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanV View Post
Something I've been thinking about. Movie is clmong pretty soon. I think Nathan is gonna take adventage of the movie publicity to release the album by that time. Just a theory.
I don't think that is it. From what I know he is waiting to get back into Abbey Road to do the editing.
Error96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-18, 14:35   #954
Dustie
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Error96 View Post
I don't think that is it. From what I know he is waiting to get back into Abbey Road to do the editing.
Still, those are some pretty good circumstances to release the album
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 16:46   #955
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

Some news.

Quote:
Dear Backers,

We are very pleased to tell you that our new website is now live.

www.tombraidersuite.com

We have taken great care to give you something we think is really special and captures the spirit of The Tomb Raider Suite project as a whole.

Unique to The Tomb Raider Suite, our landing page features a very special parallax image which features original sounds and other nods to the classic games which are precious to my heart.

The image is hand drawn at a resolution of 17250 x 6350 pixels, or for camera fans a whopping 109.5 megapixels. Those of you with high res monitors will no doubt enjoy a few moments to look around.

The website tells a brief story of the last 20 years and how we came to arrive at where we are today.

Our big reveal are the 2 locations for the Composer Buffet Receptions which we are sure you will love. These are sure to be two of the biggest events in the Tomb Raider calendar of 2018.

Details of the American tour will be posted on our Tomb Raider Live page as the venues are confirmed and we are very excited about this!

Our Abbey Road Recording page details the artists and production staff who were involved with the recording and we will be adding to this as we move forward.

The Prize Draws page is where you will find dates for the remaining prize draws so please do familiarise yourselves so you know when they’re coming up. We are especially fond of the Abbey Road Attendance Prize Draw page which features photos from the sessions, the winners and what they had to say about their special day.

The Memoirs page is where we will be featuring articles, videos and photos sent to us by the fans as the project progresses throughout this year. Currently we have one very special memoir written by David Carroll who was one of the Abbey Road Attendance Prize Draw winners, a very heart-felt and moving account of his time with us during the recording.

And finally we have our e-commerce shop where you will find a selection of some of the merchandise we sold during the Kickstarter campaign, the new retail album, retail album T-shirts, posters and lots of other goodies. You can also purchase a Large, Giant, or Super-sized poster of the Parallax image that is featured on our home page.

Contact details are in the footer of the website along with our new social media links and you can also sign up for our Newsletter if you would like to receive periodicals about the project.

I sincerely hope we have created something you will really enjoy exploring, now, and in the months ahead as we progress.

Kindest regards

Nathan.
Old 13-01-18, 04:55   #956
Error96
Historian

Just got my VIP ticket for the London Reception party and you won't believe where it is going to be at . I won't spoil it here but I hope lots of people from this forum will come along. Is definitely worth checking out the Tomb Raider Suite site for all the cool stuff on there but you will have to be fast if you want the VIP tickets as there is not so many.
Error96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 13:27   #957
michaeldt
Tomb Raider

Still haven't got a survey :/
Old 13-01-18, 15:06   #958
TombRaiderTim
Archaeologist

The website is wonderful to browse, especially for a lot of us who could not come to the events as we get to read up on what happened and it was a good half an hour to enjoy reading what they have put up.

If anyone had not noticed that little play button carved into the rock below Lara, give it a click and the Jungle ambient from TR3 will play and the lower you scroll on the website, the more it traverses to the TR1 Peru ambient soundtrack.
Old 13-01-18, 15:09   #959
Alex Fly
Legend

^^ Please note that the survey has been sent to those who got the PASSPORT reward only as of now. Is that what you got? Check your spam folder maybe.
Old 13-01-18, 15:25   #960
Dustie
Relic Hunter

Wow... I just got the e-mail about the website launching and after having read about the launch party I already regret I can't be there... I don't think I expected the premium reward to be half as exciting as it's turning out to be!

Regrets aside, I'm very happy that the Kickstarter project turned into such a success. I remember when it started and was well away from the goal, with comments expressing doubt about the whole idea slowly coming in... and yet it made it!

I hope we'll eventually get at least some sort of report from the buffet reception events.
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote