Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 26-04-17, 08:20   #1
LaraThaRaider

Default Zachary Levi on PC??

Okay, so basically i just wanted to play TRMP. I suddenly get 2 messages when starting the game - "You have unlocked Zac Levi for Tomb Raider Multiplayer"
and "You have unlocked Scavenger Archer for Tomb Raider Multiplayer"
But then i searched for Zac Levi, and it turns out its only on xbox 360, with a special code. I'm playing this on steam and i got the code from the Rise Pre-order. I also have Sam's beta screams and most likely the beta content. What does this mean? And why do i have this?
LaraThaRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-17, 08:49   #2
Gh0stBlade

Well Zachary Levi exists on all platforms, just needs an unlock code. I haven't heard of this being available on PC retail, it might be possible with cracked versions or even a save editor will do the trick.

You also have "Sam's beta screams" what does this mean? It's very unlikely you got a beta version through steam, all remaining branches on there are retail, final gold master code judging by the times they were last updated.

Cheers.
Gh0stBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-17, 18:12   #3
IncultaWolf

You can only get Zac and the Scavenger Archer on Steam by using a pirated version, or downloading modified files and dragging them to the Tomb Raider folder where your steam_appid is located. <--- Doing this method resets all your stats so just acknowledge that. I learned the hard way.
IncultaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-17, 20:13   #4
LaraThaRaider

I can garantee, i have not used any save-editors, nor any pirated/edited files. I have clean copy on steam downloaded yesterday And by the beta Sam scream, i mean that she has the scream/grunts in MP as seen in the beta footage
LaraThaRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-17, 03:46   #5
IncultaWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraThaRaider View Post
I can garantee, i have not used any save-editors, nor any pirated/edited files. I have clean copy on steam downloaded yesterday And by the beta Sam scream, i mean that she has the scream/grunts in MP as seen in the beta footage
Hmm.. Well I've never heard of that before. Maybe you should make a video on it then.

What do you mean by "beta footage" that includes Sam grunting and screaming? The only thing we've seen of Sam before the final version was in the pre-beta video shown at the Eurogamer Expo in 2012, which I have the source video of, and may upload it on the forums if anyone is interested. I don't hear anything like a scream or grunt though.
Old 19-07-17, 15:38   #6
TempleOfHorus

Default Zac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade View Post
Well Zachary Levi exists on all platforms, just needs an unlock code. I haven't heard of this being available on PC retail, it might be possible with cracked versions or even a save editor will do the trick.

You also have "Sam's beta screams" what does this mean? It's very unlikely you got a beta version through steam, all remaining branches on there are retail, final gold master code judging by the times they were last updated.

Cheers.
Needs unlock code ? But how is possible, that Hitman Absolution™ Weapons Pack 1 DLC is same file like Zac Levi DLC on xbox 360 and it unlocks another thing ?

Last edited by TempleOfHorus; 19-07-17 at 15:41.
TempleOfHorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 20:25   #7
IncultaWolf

I've been thinking about releasing the files for Zachary Levi and the Scavenger Archer on here. except the files only work on Windows 7. I tried doing it on my new Windows 10 desktop, and the game just doesn't start.

Not sure if anyone else has found a new way to work around this. Everyone else I know who has him, did it years ago and can't remember what they did/what the files were.