Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 09-08-14, 11:48   #4801
DragonSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra xb View Post
well if you got the vampire sickness, youd know it for sure. If left untreated, it turns you into a vampire in 3 days. It can still be treated after that, but it takes a much more complicated proceedure.
Turns out it wasn't anything to do with vampires, my stamina had been somehow affected possibly during a fight with a bear or a sabre cat or some other creature.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-14, 04:55   #4802
SpotEnemyBoats

Not sure if this has been posted but:

http://youtu.be/JweTAhyR4o0

Last edited by SpotEnemyBoats; 10-08-14 at 05:02.
SpotEnemyBoats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-14, 09:24   #4803
Blackmoor

nvm - instantly found out it's fake.

Last edited by Blackmoor; 30-08-14 at 09:26.
Blackmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-14, 06:29   #4804
Horus-Goddess

This isn't exactly new (from 2012) but I only recently found it thanks to my boyfriend. Such a cute song, I am in love.

"Khajiit Like to Sneak" song by Gavin Dunne/Miracle of Sound
http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Khajiit+...k/57erNc?src=5

Here's the video on Escapist too: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...o-Sneak-Skyrim

Last edited by Horus-Goddess; 06-09-14 at 06:32.
Horus-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-14, 08:34   #4805
anniversarytr11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotEnemyBoats View Post

Stopped watching after about 5 minutes. Consoles are designed for casual gameplay? What a load of if you want the game not to feel "dumb" put the difficulty up in the options menu!! It's VERY hard on the hardest level.
anniversarytr11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-14, 22:59   #4806
Summer B

Is ESO still being released for Xbox One? (I'm getting seriously bored of waiting)
Summer B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-14, 01:00   #4807
sierra xb

gamespot had an article that said the xbox 1/PS4 release of ESO was delayed until the end of the year, give or take a month or so, but that it was definitely going to happen
sierra xb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-14, 02:01   #4808
SpotEnemyBoats

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniversarytr11 View Post
Stopped watching after about 5 minutes. Consoles are designed for casual gameplay? What a load of if you want the game not to feel "dumb" put the difficulty up in the options menu!! It's VERY hard on the hardest level.
I think you missed his point, Bethesda removed alot of stuff that were a staple of previous games to be made more accessible for casual gamers. Turning up the difficulty doesn't get rid of the floating arrows, get rid of the "be everything in one playthrough" and bring back the classic RPG elements from Morrowind.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely enjoyed Skyrim. I played 723 hours, but its a heavily flawed game and did not deserve the 100 or so GOTY awards.
SpotEnemyBoats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-14, 18:07   #4809
tomekkobialka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotEnemyBoats View Post

Yes I've seen this before and I agree with a lot of it. There isn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind that TES series has been dumbing down over the past few games. I specifically think the addition of the quest marker in Oblivion was a very controversial move and it definitely didn't help in terms of game immersion.

But Skyrim is still an amazing game in its own right. The graphics and visuals are simply stunning!

In fact, I just started a new game yesterday and I'm falling in love with it all over again! I'm playing with the Master difficulty setting this time (whereas previously I played as Apprentice) and the knowledge that your enemies are so much more powerful than you makes you much more aware of your surroundings. I had a whale of a time luring the Draugr in Bleak Falls Barrow into swinging blades and blowing them up with oil lamps. I ran out of arrows mid-way so what I did was stand against a wall while another Draugr was shooting arrows at me, dodged his shots then picked the arrows off the ground as they recoiled from the wall. As for the final Draugr Overlord I took advantage of the fact that the Draugr will only follow certain trails and so if you jumped across the river while you were a long way away from the bridge, the Draugr will have to run all the way around, a perfect opportunity to take a few good shots at him.
tomekkobialka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-15, 22:39   #4810
Summer B

Finally got a release date for ESO on XBOne from Amazon UK, June 09 2015.

Looking forward to this, big time!
Summer B is offline   Reply With Quote