Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Lara Croft GO

Old 07-08-16, 04:28   #1
kevindatsun

Default First time playing Lara Croft GO on my Windows 10 mobile

Hello there. It's my first time to purchase a premium game on the Windows 10 store on my phone and Lara Croft GO is one of it. I didn't want to miss the sale from 223 pesos down to 44 pesos only. So far Lara Croft GO is one of the best mind bending 3D puzzle game I've ever played on my Windows 10 phone. I really loved the unlockable classic outfits when you collect relics. I'm really happy of purchasing this one because it is really worth it. Hope to see more GO games from square enix soon specially featuring Lara Croft <3.. Ok just sharing hehe sorry for my bad english. I'm from Philippines

Last edited by kevindatsun; 07-08-16 at 04:30.
kevindatsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-16, 11:01   #2
Titak

Seeing these screens makes me want to play it again!

It is indeed a great game!
My mom and I played together and she also loved it. She is not into computer games at all, so that's saying something.

The graphics are simple looking but excellently implemented with the colours fitting so well together, forming a very atmospheric scene. Objects are great and most of all, the puzzles are awesome!
And quite difficult at times as well! Figuring out the mechanics of the animals and objects.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-16, 15:18   #3
kevindatsun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titak View Post
Seeing these screens makes me want to play it again!

It is indeed a great game!
My mom and I played together and she also loved it. She is not into computer games at all, so that's saying something.

The graphics are simple looking but excellently implemented with the colours fitting so well together, forming a very atmospheric scene. Objects are great and most of all, the puzzles are awesome!
And quite difficult at times as well! Figuring out the mechanics of the animals and objects.
Yes! I really agree with the puzzles being awesome. The puzzles are so mind bending I'm still on the maze of stones and the puzzles are even harder than the Tomb Raider 2013 game hahaha
Old 08-08-16, 17:10   #4
Titak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindatsun View Post
the puzzles are even harder than the Tomb Raider 2013 game hahaha
So very true.
Old 11-08-16, 07:34   #5
WhoIAm

Lara Croft GO is truly a masterpiece. The graphics use simple textures and fewer polygons than most big games, letting the game run well on older devices, but it looks stunning. Everything is animated fluidly and looks very polished.

It's the audio design and puzzles that really stand out, though. The soundtrack is moody, ambient, and has a depth that I really didn't expect from a mobile game.

And the gameplay distills everything great about Core's games: puzzles that are often fiendishly difficult, but patiently wait for you to solve them, and look/sound pretty during the wait

LCGo captures the spirit of TR better than any other Crystal game, and perfectly compliments the mobile ports of TR1 and 2.
WhoIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-16, 16:35   #6
Emix

It's so amazing! Deus Ex GO is releasing in few days and i honestly can't wait for Tomb Raider GO or another Lara Croft GO game!
Emix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-16, 12:23   #7
JOHN30011887

Iv got this on my htc one phone, love this game, cant wait for it to come to steam just like Hitman Go
JOHN30011887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-16, 19:55   #8
LateRaider
Inactive

I just started it for the first time too on Windows 10. It's really good! I hope you enjoy it, kevindatsun! They put a lot of hard work and love into LC GO.
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-16, 08:38   #9
kevindatsun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
I just started it for the first time too on Windows 10. It's really good! I hope you enjoy it, kevindatsun! They put a lot of hard work and love into LC GO.
I played it on my windows phone Lumia 550 but it is so laggy.. ( off course because it's a low end phone ) so what i did is downloaded it on my Windows 10 pc and continued playing on my PC thanks to cloud saving.. hahaha
Old 15-11-16, 10:44   #10
Titak

Cloud saving?
I've been wanting to replay the game on my Win10 computer, but thought I would have to buy the game again.
So how can I go about getting my savegames/installation from my laptop?

Simply copying the folder it was installed in perhaps?
Haven't tried that yet... can't try it right now since I'm not at home.