www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-10-18, 01:28   #11
SoraSakai
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 1,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
So it really is just pointless hate.
People not reading specs before they get the game, knowing their computer canít handle it smh.
I don't mind people who played it hating it , but all recent negative reviews I've seen are ONLY about the discount.

It's weird because every review has 0.0hours played...

Wait...

WAIT HOLY **** DID I JUST UNCOVER FAKE REVIEWS!?!?


Holy CRAP
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-18, 01:29   #12
AntRaidsTombs
Professor
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
I don't mind people who played it hating it , but all recent negative reviews I've seen are ONLY about the discount.

It's weird because every review has 0.0hours played...

Wait...

WAIT HOLY **** DID I JUST UNCOVER FAKE REVIEWS!?!?


Holy CRAP
Right, to not like it is fine especially if you played it through it etc.
Just to hate for no reason is just petty and pathetic.
Omg You might have! It may be some people still mad about the Rise exclusivity
__________________
ďI like this world. Itís not perfect, but eveything I love now is in itĒ
AntRaidsTombs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-18, 01:30   #13
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter
 
Yeauxleaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 5,899
Default

Jien ma nifhimx, Madonna.

Why would people who haven't played the game yet vote it down, just because of a discount? Dat makes no sense.

Maybe these downvotes are people who paid full price and are now feeling salty about it? That's on yew bew, you paid.



Also can we please please find an alternative to blindly throwing the word "hate" around? It's such an annoying boring platitude that means nothing to me anymore.
__________________
Go off sis, I guess

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 20-10-18 at 01:31.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-18, 01:32   #14
AntRaidsTombs
Professor
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Jien ma nifhimx, Madonna.

Why would people who haven't played the game yet vote it down, just because of a discount? Dat makes no sense.

Maybe these downvotes are people who paid full price and are now feeling salty about it? That's on yew bew, you paid.

Hell, I paid full price for Croft Edition (weeps iím broke lol). However, Iím not mad because he game was discounted. This happens all the time. The world is so sensitive at times lol
__________________
ďI like this world. Itís not perfect, but eveything I love now is in itĒ
AntRaidsTombs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-18, 02:03   #15
Legends
Tomb Raider
 
Legends's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 16,860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
Usually I disagree with you, but I still always respect what you say because it comes from an educated place of experience. But calling a game you haven't played "Bad" is just stupid.

You could say "This game doesn't appeal to me", but you have no idea if it's a bad game or not. That's like saying I'm bad at sex. You haven't slept with me. You have no idea how good I am at it.
The game is bad. The game is actually way worse than bad. It's terrible! It's not the worst game ever, but it's one of the worst games in context to what was expected of it, and what they hyped it up to be. There's so many things about this game that makes it totally ridicules. Also, like someone else here said, you don't need to be a chef to know the food is undercooked.

Did you really just compare sex to this, lmao! Some people are bad at sex though, and some people just give you that vibe. Like, ew get away from me. Just take a look at the reboot police.
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-18, 02:06   #16
SoraSakai
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 1,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends View Post
The game is bad. The game is actually way worse than bad. It's terrible! It's not the worst game ever, but it's one of the worst games in context to what was expected of it, and what they hyped it up to be. There's so many things about this game that makes it totally ridicules. Also, like someone else here said, you don't need to be a chef to know the food is undercooked.

Did you really just compare sex to this, lmao! Some people are bad at sex though, and some people just give you that vibe. Like, ew get away from me. Just take a look at the reboot police.
You just ruined your own point.

You're right. You don't need to be a chef to know that food tastes bad.

But you at least need to have TASTED the ****ing food lol

Edit: Just at least try the game. You were one of the few people on here I was looking forward to seeing a review from. But just saying the game is bad based on 0 time playing it is stupid.

It's just as stupid as the people who bash the classic games without having played them.

Last edited by SoraSakai; 20-10-18 at 02:08.
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-18, 02:10   #17
AntRaidsTombs
Professor
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
You just ruined your own point.

You're right. You don't need to be a chef to know that food tastes bad.

But you at least need to have TASTED the ****ing food lol

Edit: Just at least try the game. You were one of the few people on here I was looking forward to seeing a review from. But just saying the game is bad based on 0 time playing it is stupid.

It's just as stupid as the people who bash the classic games without having played them.
I definitely agree.
Iíve seen people here whoíve hated the reboot really enjoy Shadow.
Come on Legend lighten up. If you havenít played the game you canít fully judge unless you experience it for yourself
__________________
ďI like this world. Itís not perfect, but eveything I love now is in itĒ
AntRaidsTombs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-18, 02:12   #18
laracroftswest
Professor
 
laracroftswest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
I definitely agree.
Iíve seen people here whoíve hated the reboot really enjoy Shadow.
Come on Legend lighten up. If you havenít played the game you canít fully judge unless you experience it for yourself
He'll never stop. Just embrace his obsession with the game as a little game
laracroftswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-18, 02:13   #19
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter
 
Yeauxleaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 5,899
Default

Legends sorry ily but I do think you need to play the game Just get it cheaper now the price has dropped! Lara's character is still a dud (that's a given) but you might like some of the tombs

Also I can't ****ing deal with that blunt sex shade omg Oh you went there.
__________________
Go off sis, I guess
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-18, 02:20   #20
Raider42
Hobbyist
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 8
Default

Sorry I get into this, but I agree with SoraKai, to say the game is soo bad and criticizing it sooo much without having playing it IS kind of dumb. I also get that people won't like the reboot trilogy for different reasons, some of which I agree, but to criticize it to that extent without having it playing doesn't make sense.

Like for example I'm a big Resident Evil fan and I have played almost all the main entries in the series, except for 5 and 6 because of their focus on action and stuff. I add that sentiment to the so so reviews they got and is enough for me to say I'm not interested in playing them because I think I won't enjoy them. From there to say they are horrible games is a looong way because I haven't actually play them. Maybe one day I'm bored and decide to try them and what if I end up having fun and liking them for what they are, action games?
Raider42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 21:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.