Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 12-06-17, 14:06   #1
domino92

Default Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

As a big fan of The New Order and The Old Blood, I'm pretty excited for this. I'm looking forward to seeing what Machine Games does next.
domino92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 14:24   #2
lcroft_lc

I just watched this trailer and I'm hyped as ****. Can't wait for this game to come.

But I didn't finish the New Order yet. Have to finish it before this arrives.

Here's a few screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/d70rkw5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lWOtRUu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qcufZ49.jpg

And here's the press release:
Quote:
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is the highly anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed first-person shooter, Wolfenstein: The New Order developed by the award-winning studio MachineGames. Learn more at https://beth.games/2sniil7

An exhilarating adventure brought to life by the industry-leading id Tech 6, Wolfenstein II sends players to Nazi-controlled America on a mission to recruit the boldest resistance leaders left. Fight the Nazis in iconic locations such as small-town Roswell, New Mexico, the flooded streets of New Orleans, and a post-nuclear Manhattan. Equip an arsenal of badass guns, and unleash new abilities to blast your way through legions of advanced Nazi soldiers, cyborgs, and über soldiers in this definitive first-person shooter.

America, 1961. Your assassination of Nazi General Deathshead was a short-lived victory. Despite the setback, the Nazis maintain their stranglehold on the world. You are BJ Blazkowicz, aka “Terror-Billy,” member of the Resistance, scourge of the Nazi empire, and humanity’s last hope for liberty. Only you have the guts, guns, and gumption to return stateside, kill every Nazi in sight, and spark the second American Revolution.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will release on October 27, 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.

Last edited by lcroft_lc; 12-06-17 at 14:37.
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 16:50   #3
Eddie Haskell

Oh geez...
Eddie Haskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 21:55   #4
Mani_Man

Ah, you can never have enough games that lets you kill Nazis.

The Setting and Design of the game is really interesting, im liking what i have seen so far.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-17, 00:17   #5
Quebsenuef

I love killing Nazis.
I really enjoyed the first one and I haven't yet played Old Blood yet.
With that being said this isn't a game that is very high on my 'Have to Have' list so I'll probably wait till it's around $20-$30 and play it then.
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-17, 10:26   #6
Mani_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I love killing Nazis.
I really enjoyed the first one and I haven't yet played Old Blood yet.
With that being said this isn't a game that is very high on my 'Have to Have' list so I'll probably wait till it's around $20-$30 and play it then.
Yeah, i dont think ego shooter in general are "worth" 60€ or so.
New and Old Blood are pretty cheap if i remember it correctly.
Old 13-06-17, 11:22   #7
Nemo_91

I hope it'll be at least as good as New Order if not better. New Order was probably my favorite game of that year.
Nemo_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-17, 08:56   #8
Mani_Man

Yeah, that happens.

https://twitter.com/MiraVylash/statu...95440273182725
Old 06-10-17, 11:19   #9
Dustie

Is "hysterical leftist power fantasy" supposed to mean the Nazi-free America? Either way it's kinda funny, because if anything the game taps into the exact opposite with its vision of America under the Nazi rule.

The game looks absolutely fantastic, though. Except maybe for some of the motion-capture, because when the characters talk their facial expressions (mainly around the eye area) almost never change. But still, the visuals... just wow!

Last edited by Dustie; 06-10-17 at 11:21.
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-17, 12:24   #10
Mani_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
Is "hysterical leftist power fantasy" supposed to mean the Nazi-free America? Either way it's kinda funny, because if anything the game taps into the exact opposite with its vision of America under the Nazi rule.

The game looks absolutely fantastic, though. Except maybe for some of the motion-capture, because when the characters talk their facial expressions (mainly around the eye area) almost never change. But still, the visuals... just wow!
I have no idea, it makes little sense...but weirdos always find a excuse to be weird. XD

Yeah, the games looks so great.
The whole Design of the game is so interesting and unique, its pretty cool.
I noticed the Facial expression thing too, it can look a bit weird but overall it looks stunning.