Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Closed Thread

Old 16-06-17, 13:10   #1
OzzyOreo

Default Pretty Little Liars 2017 Who is A.D?

(i know there is already a thread on PLL but it is from 2010 and doesn't seem active anymore)

Has anyone seen the show Pretty Little Liars? The series finale is airing in two weeks so if you watch the show, who do you think A.D is? I am 100% sure it is Alison or her twin!

Remember back in the earlier seasons when Alison was "dead" and the girls used to have dreams about her visiting them. Emily had a dream of Alison visiting her and she tells Emily that she knows who A is. (this was around the time when Mona was A) Later on we find out this wasn't a dream and in fact Alison did visit Emily, so why didn't she tell her who A was and just end the hassle? Because ALISON IS A!!!!! She enjoyed playing with the liars like they were her dolls! If she would have exposed A then the attention would have gone.

I also believe she 100% has a twin! The show is kind of making us think it is Spencer who as the twin, but I think this is just to throw us off, because when Alison returned in Season 5, she couldn't remember certain things such as where the guidance counsellor office was at school, and how she remembered a family vacation as a good time, yet Jason told her that everyone was arguing the whole trip. There was also a time in season 5, right before Alison gets arrested, where she walks into Mrs Grunwald in the streets, and she says "You are in my thoughts and prayers..... ALISON" as though she knew it wasn't actually Alison.

And can we also talk about how Bethany is Alison's twin? I mean COME ON they mistook Bethany's body for Alison's. Clearly they did DNA tests during the autopsy, how could they mistake Alison for a random girl, unless they share DNA since they are TWINNNSS!

Let me know your theories and who you think A.D is! I truly believe the show will go full circle and end with Alison's funeral just like how the show started!
But who am I kidding, we all know Marlene King will write these girls a happily ever after ending for the little fans -_- one can only hope tho, right?
Old 16-06-17, 13:15   #2
Rai

There is a thread that was posted in as recently as May. Please continue there.
Closed Thread