Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 22-04-15, 00:27   #501
nouveaubleu
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombraider4ever View Post
I just unlocked the Sahara level , It's my favourite although it's harder. It feels more classic Tomb Raider to me, it's so beautiful and I love the music ��
I havent gotten very far though and some traps are so hard that I have no idea how to avoid them lol.
I hope that they will make more levels, some TR 2 inspired ones would be awesome with some swimming, sunken ships and boatdriving in Venice
Me too. Except I had to make a purchase to get there. I must have died 200 times before I worked my way up to almost having the last relic, then I died again and I was already so far I was not about to start over so I spent that dollar. And I have reaped the benefits.

I was dying over crazy stuff. Once I tripped on a twig.
nouveaubleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-15, 01:06   #502
Ward Dragon
Golden

I'm still stuck in Cambodia I've got 12 relics so far. I'm pretty bad at the game On the plus side, the deaths are the most hilarious in the series so I don't feel too bad when I die. In fact, I'm taking screenshots to make a scrapbook of the funniest deaths. I took so many screenshots that my phone ran out of memory and I had to go back and delete a bunch of them XD
Ward Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-15, 01:22   #503
The1andOnlyTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Dragon View Post
I'm still stuck in Cambodia I've got 12 relics so far. I'm pretty bad at the game On the plus side, the deaths are the most hilarious in the series so I don't feel too bad when I die. In fact, I'm taking screenshots to make a scrapbook of the funniest deaths. I took so many screenshots that my phone ran out of memory and I had to go back and delete a bunch of them XD
Only two more (?) to go til the next level! Upgrade your clue finder and the frequency at which you come across bonuses!
The1andOnlyTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-15, 01:24   #504
Ward Dragon
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1andOnlyTR View Post
Only two more (?) to go til the next level! Upgrade your clue finder and the frequency at which you come across bonuses!
I need 3 more relics. I already upgraded everything that doesn't need gems At this point I guess I'm kind of waiting until I get enough gems for the bomber jacket that further boosts the clues, but the damned supply drops give me gold coins most of the time
Old 22-04-15, 01:25   #505
nouveaubleu
Inactive

I got to the 2nd level and the sandstorm effects are amazing. It helps me play to listen to the last revelation theme. It's very last revelationy.

Omg and the collapse effects, I have never experienced tomb raider like this before. The whole world just come crumbling beneath you.

Lol this is a EXACTLY what happened in the last revelation!!

I like the company that made this

Last edited by nouveaubleu; 22-04-15 at 02:10.
nouveaubleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-15, 01:48   #506
Grid21

Is there a iOS version download? Or should I just wait for it to come to the American iTunes store?
Grid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-15, 02:25   #507
matrix54

Quote:
i hope that they will make more levels, some tr 2 inspired ones would be awesome with some swimming, sunken ships and boatdriving in venice :d
qfe.
matrix54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-15, 02:30   #508
The1andOnlyTR

Quote:
I just unlocked the Sahara level , It's my favourite although it's harder. It feels more classic Tomb Raider to me, it's so beautiful and I love the music 😍
I havent gotten very far though and some traps are so hard that I have no idea how to avoid them lol.
I hope that they will make more levels, some TR 2 inspired ones would be awesome with some swimming, sunken ships and boatdriving in Venice
I didn't even think of Venice! That would work so well! Holy bums!
Old 22-04-15, 02:34   #509
Ward Dragon
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid21 View Post
Is there a iOS version download? Or should I just wait for it to come to the American iTunes store?
I got it on my iPhone Log out of your iTunes account, click any free app in the store and tell it you want to make a new account, then make the new account in the Netherlands with a valid post code. After that you should be able to download Relic Run, log out, and log back in as your real account
Old 22-04-15, 02:59   #510
The1andOnlyTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Dragon View Post
I got it on my iPhone Log out of your iTunes account, click any free app in the store and tell it you want to make a new account, then make the new account in the Netherlands with a valid post code. After that you should be able to download Relic Run, log out, and log back in as your real account
Exactly what I did.