Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 24-07-06, 13:06   #11
Rivendell

Evil Willow rocked

How did the whole thing end? I don't think I watched anymore after Willow tried to resurrect some ancient satanic temple, then turned good again.
Rivendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-06, 13:07   #12
Apofiss

Arrow

Nice avie! She was my fave character no doubt ^^
Apofiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-06, 13:09   #13
interstellardave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivendell
Evil Willow rocked

How did the whole thing end? I don't think I watched anymore after Willow tried to resurrect some ancient satanic temple, then turned good again.
Season 7 was not so good IMO (seems you missed it). I won't ruin it for you though because you can get it on DVD and there was still a lot to like in it, but basically at the end there is a crater where Sunnydale used to be! Almost all of the gang make it through though, so the series could easily continue about the same as before.
interstellardave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-06, 13:09   #14
LegenDarY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivendell
Evil Willow rocked

Spoiler:
It ended in their town (what's the name again.. sunnyville?) exploding and the hellmouth destroyed.. but they said there's another one.. so the story could continue.. and willow cast a spell using this magical axe, which made all the potential slayers into real slayers (so humans with superpowers )
LegenDarY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-06, 13:09   #15
Tomb Raider Jay
Inactive

Lightbulb

Joss has to be involved - I saw an interview with him, he said he had not ruled out going back to the Buffy Universe and continuing the show.

I also saw an interview with Sarah M Gellar and she said there were things she wanted to finnish off and that the show didn't have the right kind of ending.

The article in the newspaper says she is just in talks to continue the show, so it may come to nothing but I think they should continue it

I didn't feel the ending was right either, there wasn't enough screen time for the important characters and too much of season seven revolved around the potential Slayers.

Giles said there was another Hell-mouth in Cleveland, I wonder if that's where they will set the show this time?

I don't think it's about the money for Sarah, the show was a huge part of her life for seven years and I never seen anything about the show actually being finnished anyway - it's like they were taking a break or something, every show needs a break now and then, hopefully Buffy will be back!!!
Tomb Raider Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-06, 13:14   #16
interstellardave

Who actually did like the way the series ended? Season 5 "The Gift" was the perfect ending for the series IMO--although we'd have missed out on the excellent season 6. Anyway, if they really didn't like the way it ended they could explain it away somehow and the show could continue in Sunnydale--Spike and all (and it HAS to have Spike in it).
interstellardave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-06, 13:16   #17
tombraider123

Buffy must come back on television. Hopefully it will and there is a good chance too, Sarah loved the show and it seems that she still does! Yay
tombraider123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-06, 13:17   #18
DREWY

What I meant about the networks was that one killed her off and the next brought her back.
DREWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-06, 13:20   #19
tombraider123

I actually liked the ending. Although I would still love it to Continue.

Fav Episodes:
The Gift
Chosen
Tabula Rasa
Earshot
Dopplegangland

I have more but cant be botherd to list them all out!
tombraider123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-06, 13:21   #20
LegenDarY

The last thing Buffy ever said.. was 'Spike".. i thought that was so strange.. she should be with Angel.. not Spike..
LegenDarY is offline   Reply With Quote