Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts

Old 04-05-12, 14:49   #191
James_Rutland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 View Post
Yes, I've been saying this since the beginning:
Emma has been my first choice for awhile now. I've repeated that a lot of times, you've just been to stuck in this argument to actually read my posts. Like I said, don't be on a forum if you aren't going to read before replying.
Lol I can do that too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Rutland
Tbh I think Olivias the best choice for Lara, she ticks all the boxes.
James_Rutland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 14:50   #192
TippingWater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukass View Post
^ I don't see it

And Emma will always be Hermione for people. I wouldn't like to see Hermione to play Lara Croft.

I'm all for someone fresh and new and unknown. Oh and young...someone around her 20's not an actress who is 30 years old. And no, no make-up would help.

Whoever gets picked for the part, i hope that will be a natural beauty, especially since this part requires little to no makeup . I like Emma and at the moment she is at the top of my list, but I wouldn't mind someone unknown and talented. I still have a bit of hope that the official VA could play her, but I do not know how she looks like so maybe this is more like wishful thinking on my part .

Last edited by TippingWater; 04-05-12 at 14:52.
TippingWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 14:51   #193
Carbonek_0051
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Rutland View Post
Lol I can do that too:
Can do what? Tbh, you are hard to take seriously now. I gave you a post from the beginning of this showing you that I said she is my first choice. Whether or not you want to believe that is on you, if you click the arrow it links to my original post where I say it. But you're kind of making yourself look like the biased fanboy. Especially since you're making up posts now to try and make a point, that is fall flat on it's ass.

Last edited by Carbonek_0051; 04-05-12 at 14:52.
Carbonek_0051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 14:52   #194
Lukass

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippingWater View Post
Whoever gets picked for the part, i hope that will be a natural beauty, especially since this part requires little to no makeup . I like Emma and at the moment she is at the top of my list, but I wouldn't mind someone unknown and talented. I still have a bit of hope that the official VA could play her, but I do not know how she looks like so maybe this is more like wishful thinking on my part .
I want Camilla to be the VA and to play Lara. But she's 28 or something and probably is not the voice actress, so yeah...
Lukass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 14:53   #195
James_Rutland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 View Post
Can do what? Tbh, you are hard to take seriously now. I gave you a post from the beginning of this showing you that I said she is my first choice. Whether or not you want to believe that is on you. But you're kind of making yourself look like the biased fanboy.
Now you're calling me a biased fanboy stop insulting me!!! cant you use PM? gonna report u. "Especially since you're making up posts now to try and make a point, that is fall flat on it's ass." since i never remember you making such a post, i'm sure it's obvious i was copying what you did.
James_Rutland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 14:53   #196
aussie500
Golden

Can we please stop the name calling, nit picking and contention and just discuss the actresses rather than each other. No reason why a person cannot like more than one actress as Lara.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 14:54   #197
lcroft_lc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippingWater View Post

Ah there's the Lara Croft. <3
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 14:55   #198
TippingWater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukass View Post
I want Camilla to be the VA and to play Lara. But she's 28 or something and probably is not the voice actress, so yeah...
I kinda gave hope that Camilla might be the new voice actress for the game. back when I thought that she was only 23, I strongly believed that she might be the new voice talent, but then things started adding up and blowing the mist that was in front of my eyes, things like her being topless on Californcation .
TippingWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 14:56   #199
Carbonek_0051
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Rutland View Post
"Especially since you're making up posts now to try and make a point, that is fall flat on it's ass." since i never remember you making such a post, i'm sure it's obvious i was copying what you did.
Since you don't know how to click the arrow on the quote.

Click
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
Can we please stop the name calling, nit picking and contention and just discuss the actresses rather than each other. No reason why a person cannot like more than one actress as Lara.
Thank you.
Carbonek_0051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12, 15:06   #200
jajay119

I always said I wanted Watson to play Lara. Something about it just feels right. Not that it matters if the films is anything like the previous two, of course.
jajay119 is offline   Reply With Quote