Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider II

Old 01-08-16, 04:46   #301
turneraider

Hello! Just saw this and got very interested, I have TR2 iOS texture, but I'm not quite sure how to put them in my game, any help, hopefully I'm not bumbing, the date on this didn't look to old, and yes I have read through the help file.
turneraider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-17, 07:35   #302
Turok

Tried Remastered_TR2_FMVs by LwmtE but they donīt work. Everytime i start them it opens a black Window (which Closes) but no Video. However in Windows (10) with RADTools i can watch the Videos. I have the Windows Essentials Codec Pack (The TR2 Videos can be watched also without this installed) installed since i Need it for Tomb Raider I Videos. I tried ffdshow (i just installed it but dont know how i should configurate it as i not see any bik (also called BINK) mention in it) , KLite Mega Pack.
Turok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-17, 01:59   #303
Peixoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turok View Post
Tried Remastered_TR2_FMVs by LwmtE but they donīt work. Everytime i start them it opens a black Window (which Closes) but no Video. However in Windows (10) with RADTools i can watch the Videos. I have the Windows Essentials Codec Pack (The TR2 Videos can be watched also without this installed) installed since i Need it for Tomb Raider I Videos. I tried ffdshow (i just installed it but dont know how i should configurate it as i not see any bik (also called BINK) mention in it) , KLite Mega Pack.
Remastered FMVs have not been supported since some time now, read the help.
But the patch now can deinterlace the FMVs.

The option to play remastered FMVs will return without depending on the bink format in the next update, but since i have little time now, i can say when that will happen
Peixoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-17, 13:02   #304
Turok

Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peixoto View Post
Remastered FMVs have not been supported since some time now, read the help.
But the patch now can deinterlace the FMVs.

The option to play remastered FMVs will return without depending on the bink format in the next update, but since i have little time now, i can say when that will happen
Ok thats it. Thanks. So i have to wait. I tried also aold verison but as i have Windows 10 maybe thats why it doesnt work... Egal.
Deinterlace effect: i only got it with using another tool (dgvoodoo 2). With your tool i was not able to make the fmvs paly without this effect.

Last edited by Turok; 14-02-17 at 13:03.
Old 17-02-17, 02:34   #305
Acacea

Dropbox took down the download link. Can't grab it from anywhere.
Acacea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-17, 01:45   #306
Acacea

Someone please post a link for the Injector that works. Every single link for it is broken.
Acacea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-17, 09:01   #307
Turok

Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acacea View Post
Someone please post a link for the Injector that works. Every single link for it is broken.
Tried to upload it to dropbox, but seems dropbox doesnt like the file. Every time i want to make it available for everybody and try the link i get a message this file is no longer available. Best you ask peixoto to put up again.
Old 19-02-17, 15:13   #308
Kristijan1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turok View Post
Tried to upload it to dropbox, but seems dropbox doesnt like the file. Every time i want to make it available for everybody and try the link i get a message this file is no longer available. Best you ask peixoto to put up again.
can u just upload it to MEGA or some other host it doesnt have to be dropbox,i cant find this anywhere either
Kristijan1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-17, 02:58   #309
Peixoto

Link updated
Peixoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-17, 14:26   #310
Kristijan1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peixoto View Post
Link updated
Is the FMV support going to come back ? if not does someone have the version before the FMV was taken out ?
Kristijan1001 is offline   Reply With Quote