Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 08-05-12, 20:31   #21
Raider99

Ha, why you'e going to sleep? School?

And because i'm bad luck, i would like to show you my render i made
today to show my creativity. In XNA no one didn't see it and it's forgotten... DX

Pose by: CommanderIX
Model by Navid
rest by me, render etc...

Raider99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12, 20:33   #22
ZIP2010

I loved it, nice job
ZIP2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12, 20:37   #23
Matie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIP2010 View Post
So, anyone here?
How did you get to the TRLE world?
I'm here too, I've been just lurking lately, as I'm about halfway through my exams (the writing part at least)... But I feel like chatting for a bit right now. (Withdrawal symptoms? D: )

It was interesting to read some stuff in the other thread, I'm sad that I missed the early days of TRLE (and TR), it must've been a more 'prolific' time in terms of new levels (most of them being Egypt-themed, I guess it wasn't easy to make levels that wouldn't bore people after the loads of Egypt levels) It's a real shame that there are much less levels being released nowadays, but at least there's still something! I haven't gotten around playing The Secret Agent yet, which looks amazing.

As for me, I think it was Moylen, who mentioned the LE to me and shew me the Hungarian TR site, where I found a translation of the TRLE manual. It took me a month to go through it, it was both tough and extremely fun.
Unfortunately I don't find building to be as fun anymore. Maybe the lack of inspiration or I'm sick of creating natural environments, I don't know. I bet no one cares though x)

Btw, does anyone know what the music in the beginning of this video is called? I love it!

And the pic above looks great!!

Last edited by Matie; 08-05-12 at 20:41.
Matie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12, 20:38   #24
Ligufaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider99 View Post
Ha, why you'e going to sleep? School?
Yes. <.<
And nice job !
Ligufaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12, 20:42   #25
Raider99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligufaca View Post
Yes. <.<
And nice job !
Thanks, now go to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matie View Post
I'm here too, I've been just lurking lately, as I'm about halfway through my exams (the writing part at least)... But I feel like chatting for a bit right now. (Withdrawal symptoms? D: )

It was interesting to read some stuff in the other thread, I'm sad that I missed the early days of TRLE (and TR), it must've been a more 'prolific' time in terms of new levels (most of them being Egypt-themed, I guess it wasn't easy to make levels that wouldn't bore people after the loads of Egypt levels) It's a real shame that there are much less levels being released nowadays, but at least there's still something! I haven't gotten around playing The Secret Agent yet, which looks amazing.

As for me, I think it was Moylen, who mentioned the LE to me and shew me the Hungarian TR site, where I found a translation of the TRLE manual. It took me a month to go through it, it was both tough and extremely fun.
Unfortunately I don't find building to be as fun anymore. Maybe the lack of inspiration or I'm sick of creating natural environments, I don't know.

Btw, does anyone know what the music in the beginning of this video is called? I love it!

And the pic above looks great!!
I lost inspiration so fast...
And about that song i think it's custom, but you can download MP3 with youtube downloader and cut that part.
Old 08-05-12, 20:44   #26
ZIP2010

I have a lot ideas, but my TRNG is having problems, so I'll use my ideas just after some months
Old 08-05-12, 20:44   #27
Symsi

This thread's pretty nice actually, and I'd love for it to go on, as I understand there is also an equivalent in the XNA section and you have entirely different people in the general section anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matie View Post
Btw, does anyone know what the music in the beginning of this video is called? I'd love to know, because I really like it!
Myst III.

Last edited by Symsi; 08-05-12 at 23:00.
Symsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12, 20:47   #28
Raider99

OK, i have to go to sleep now, school... >__<
And thanks Symsi and welcome here.
Old 08-05-12, 20:49   #29
ZIP2010

Ok, bye, and good night
Old 08-05-12, 20:49   #30
Raider99