www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Digital Experience > Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on iOS, Android and Windows Phone

Old 16-02-17, 14:11   #1971
mikros
Student

Can't say for sure, but I seem to remember she does the contextual move when you wait till you are really close to the obstacle and press/swipe up.

Last edited by mikros; 16-02-17 at 14:12.
mikros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-17, 16:55   #1972
HRHCroft
Explorer

I'm still not sure, haha. TBH, I was asking mostly because I think it looks really cool and I love the slo-mo parkour shots; it wasn't for any particular gameplay reason.

Still loving it; so addictive! And it's getting hella challenging as I progress...
HRHCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-17, 20:47   #1973
HRHCroft
Explorer

I hate double posting...

I'm still playing through the jungle section and have reached the point where the lizard men attack you while you're riding the quad bike. What's the best way to dodge the spiked swinging log?
Old 20-02-17, 21:23   #1974
Erikku
Student

Swiping down to duck right before the log reaches you seems to be the only way I know of.
Erikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-17, 16:01   #1975
mikros
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHCroft View Post
What's the best way to dodge the spiked swinging log?
Stay looking for it and dodge down at the right time . You can see a lizard man activate the trap; that'll let you know the log is coming shortly afterwards.

I think I recall a static log sometimes being more dangerous than the swinging log because it could blend a bit with the environment, but it's been a long since I last played the game.
mikros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-17, 16:04   #1976
Ward Dragon

I stopped playing Relic Run awhile ago (got frustrated at it XD) but I remember there being a noise that it makes when the log swings down. I used to time my dodge based on the noise and that seemed to work pretty well.
Old 21-02-17, 18:09   #1977
HRHCroft
Explorer

Thanks, peeps, I shall give it a go.

I am so glad I finally downloaded the two mobile games. Although (moreso in the case of GO) they're not typically the type of games I would've played in the past in terms of controls, etc. they actually do manage to create a true "T.R" vibe and a seriously fun shot of nostalgia. Although I'm only in the early stages of both, I'd already love it if they were to continue them, either adding new levels or creating sequels...

And then there's the phone ports of the first two classics... Never thought I'd see the day when a 3D Playstation console game could be played in full on a bloody mobile phone! And I understand that the FMVs and cutscenes are intact, as well?
Old 01-03-17, 08:10   #1978
CheshireBitch
Archaeologist

I think we will never get a fourth level.
CheshireBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-17, 11:44   #1979
Erikku
Student

Im playing this every day and still haven't been able to get to the 3rd level.
Still loving this though! Hoping for a 4th level to come and hoping for it to come to the Japanese app store (or play store) so I can support it by transferring some money.
Erikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-17, 13:16   #1980
Dennis's Mom

It takes time to memorize all the sections. Keep trying and soon you'll be able to tell what's coming up and be ready.