www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 02-11-17, 20:59   #111
TOMBR6
Hobbyist

This will be the best Christmas gift!!! save more often and in different places, please.
TOMBR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-17, 21:05   #112
SrDanielPonces
Relic Hunter

Despite such sad news I'm still excited for this! I'm mostly waiting for the easier thingies since I'm not smart enough for this
aaaaa
Old 02-11-17, 23:30   #113
LeelooBastet
Historian

Thank you Psiko <3
LeelooBastet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-17, 23:42   #114
A_De
Explorer

Could not make any progress in game from very beginning. Perhaps I should try the easier version when it is released. But the size of the download won't let me to get it that easy. Torrent system could help here.
Old 07-11-17, 17:15   #115
Guty
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by psiko View Post
Thank you guys for your support.
Yes, I had backup copies, but on the same harddisk. Before receiving the attack, I didn't know how an attack itself of that kind was supposed to work, so I was thinking it was sufficient. I have worked really hard to rescue everything or so, and it was actually the hardest time of the whole development.
12 fmv's were lost completely and I had to redo everything but without any of the original sources, so they were harder and more complicated than the first time, but I made them. They have a very lower graphics...
Make better images beacuse ugly I will don't like,you can in this case later release your game,add shadows!
Old 10-11-17, 06:11   #116
psiko
Archaeologist

thank you Guty for your support, this makes me happy, that you want the best game I can provide. The fact is, I am too lucky there's still a game to talk about. The game is solid, and shadowless fmv's are just two or three among many with even special effects, and you won't miss a better graphics, but instead you'll enjoy it and would think what a pity if all was lost

furthermore, I want to publish it because another attack is always possible and I already have few files to work with to provide the game.

then, I prefer to build new levels rather than to work again on something that was ready and it is acceptable now. As you might know, season 2 of hypersquare isn't the last, and I want to go back editing levels for season 3

A_De, I will contact you to create a torrent file at the right moment, if I cannot find tutorials just googling
psiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-17, 22:26   #117
psiko
Archaeologist

betatesting is progressing very well I am making many tasks easier thanks to suggestions from testers
Again, easier does not mean "easy" in absolute meaning But season 1, which will be re-released, is a lot easier especially if you can see images (and fmv's) when playing custom games.

Anyhow, HyperSquare season1 and season2 are almost ready and will be playable together with Link12 in a "whole" package that contains all the files needed to play everything as a bigger game. You will need my savegame to start s2 if you won't start the game again from the very beginning of s1 (a beginning that was really made very easy now).

The game is alive and kicking, even if I do not have the prj's anymore after the hackers attack And luckily thanks to the help of betatesters, I am able to make changes and fix problems almost painlessly using only meta2tr

This is a teaser of the loading image displayed on my monitor, taken with my tablet
Oh, I was forgetting, this update is to celebrate my 17th year of level editing, which is today (27th of November), and I am still in time cause it's just 11:26 pm XD
psiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-17, 23:35   #118
Mordyga
Historian

Tomb Editor and HS as Christmas gifts? I'm in

Good thing that the attack didn't stop you from doing your thing, lets hope for another 17 years more
Mordyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-17, 16:19   #119
Titak

Good news psiko!!
Old 28-11-17, 16:39   #120
LeelooBastet
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordyga View Post
Tomb Editor and HS as Christmas gifts? I'm in
Exactly
LeelooBastet is offline   Reply With Quote