Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 14-08-18, 11:20   #11
alisson

Default Sail video and German Mac pics

User Helegad showed the videos of the German Mac version. The colors are more "vibrant and better" than the English version , the difference from this version is incredible. One thing I found interesting, there are "glitches / drawings" in the second video (Sail) in the English version, see below in the first image.

Note: These glitches / drawings are not present in the German (Mac) and English (PSX) versions.

The video uses resolution (1280x640), here I compared using mp4 files that were converted again, the quality is lower than what I posted in the first post.

Sail video (English Mac vs PSX) glitches/drawings at 01:51
https://youtu.be/IdVHtzUjCF8

Below are more comparisons between versions. Sometimes I think the Mac is better, sometimes I prefer the PSX version .... Mac INTRO video wins in sharpness and better compression. In the second video the PSX presents better results (30fps and less artifacts) at certain times, but it is a little blurry. I am getting crazy.

Each frame has differences, sometimes the English Mac is better, sometimes the German ... sometimes the PSX is better ... If you get the best frames (lower compression ratio) of each version and create a video would be the Perfect video. Much work

Thank you Helegad for the German version.
alisson is online now   Reply With Quote