www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old Today, 00:49   #21041
biscuits
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Tired, sad, and depressed. Reality just really sucks to be honest. I wish I could just end it all, but too many people need me as it is. If it weren't for them being around then I probably would have just ended it a while ago.

I fear the next several months and the next few years will be how I live my life. Just a shell of who I used to be.
I'm really, really sorry about that.
I'm on the same boat as well. I must have done something really ****ing evil to 2018 in a previous life, because this year has been rotten to me so far. I keep thinking why not just end it all? But I won't.

I know things are really horrible for you right now, but look for the good days. Despite getting a kick in the face everytime things are looking up for me, I still value said good things. Just hang in there
biscuits is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:28   #21042
charmedangelin
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
I'm really, really sorry about that.
I'm on the same boat as well. I must have done something really ****ing evil to 2018 in a previous life, because this year has been rotten to me so far. I keep thinking why not just end it all? But I won't.

I know things are really horrible for you right now, but look for the good days. Despite getting a kick in the face everytime things are looking up for me, I still value said good things. Just hang in there
I'm trying to, but it just gets harder and harder as each day passes. I'm sorry to hear that we were unfortunate enough to get the worst this year has to offer. I most certainly would never wish this year on even the most evil of people.

Some days seem a bit better than others, but then other days just kick you even further down the abyss and no matter how much you struggle against the current there is no hope. At some point you just feel like you need to accept it and just let it happen. The struggle can be very exhausting.

Edit

Sorry for being so negative, it's just so much to handle. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited by charmedangelin; Today at 06:18.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:16   #21043
DragonSlayer
Professor

I'm so relieved for the past week this annoying very small insect has been flying around my kitchen resisting all attempts to kill it, I finally got him last night the stupid landed on my sleeve.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote