Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 22-05-12, 20:46   #961
Cat Woman

Unhappy Tomb Raider Release Date now 2013

I was looking forward to playing the new TR game and kept checking at the video store for a release date (hopefully fall 2012). Now it has moved to 2013 - what a dissappointment! Nothing we can do but wait.

Last edited by Cat Woman; 22-05-12 at 20:47.
Cat Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-12, 20:48   #962
larafan25

Well, for once a store was right about the release date, and it was a video store.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-12, 20:50   #963
just*raidin*tomb

LOL IM DUMB. NEVERMIND. oh

Last edited by just*raidin*tomb; 22-05-12 at 20:53.
just*raidin*tomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-12, 20:51   #964
Lukass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Woman View Post
I was looking forward to playing the new TR game and kept checking at the video store for a release date (hopefully fall 2012). Now it has moved to 2013 - what a dissappointment! Nothing we can do but wait.
Make sure to be here May 31st and June 4th Big things are coming!
Lukass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-12, 13:54   #965
tainanlctr

I really hope it's worth the wait well worth it.

Have plenty of time to include support for advanced technologies, eg 3D, DirectX 11 for PC

I'll admit as a fan not bad graphics and finished a mediocre DirectX 9.0c
tainanlctr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-12, 17:23   #966
JsotoTRSaga

Cystal Dynamics has once again disappointed me with this and not only me but lots of fans around the world as well I don't know if I still have faith in them and i don't know if i still LOVE that company like i used to... When i turned 18 in april I was so happy because i Would have enough money to buy Tomb Raider, I thought this was going to be the Year i was waiting for for 4 long years But i was wrong and Karl's promises once again turned out to be just empty Words just like politicians. It seems that CD doesn't care about the fans anymore or their feelings because they make us excited for 2012 and then BOOM! they delay it again to make people feel excited even more but it didn't work for me it instead made me Angry, very very Angry when i read the news. I hope they make a good job with the game though sad thing is i won't be able to buy it since i will not wait 5 years for a game full of excitement i no longer have time for that kind of blind excitement i'd rather buy RE6 And when my 19th Birthday comes up in 2013 i will maybe buy it after i read the Reviews and if the game is worth it ( a 9+) I will buy it if not then nice try CD... But i will definitely not buy it when it releases since I feel little to non excitement at this time.

Last edited by JsotoTRSaga; 25-05-12 at 17:25.
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-12, 17:23   #967
Gamd1011

^E3 will change your mind
Gamd1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-12, 17:24   #968
Weemanply109
Inactive

You guys are so late. Another announcement is expected to be made today. It will help you withstand the wait. xoxo
Weemanply109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-12, 17:25   #969
Nemo_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
Cystal Dynamics has once again disappointed me with this and not only me but lots of fans around the world as well I don't know if I still have faith in them and i don't know if i still LOVE that company like i used to... When i turned 18 in april I was so happy because i Would have enough money to buy Tomb Raider, I thought this was going to be the Year i was waiting for for 4 long years But i was wrong and Karl's promises once again turned out to be just empty Words just like politicians. It seems that CD doesn't care about the fans anymore or their feelings because they make us excited for 2012 and then BOOM! they delay it again to make people feel excited even more but it didn't work for me it instead made me Angry, very very Angry when i read the news. I hope they make a good job with the game though sad thing is i won't be able to buy it sinbce i will not wait 5 years for a game full of excitement i no longer have time for that kind of blind excitement i'd rather buy RE6 And when my 19th Birthday comes up in 2013 i will maybe buy it after i read the Reviews and if the game is worth it ( a 9+) I will buy it if not then nice try CD... But i will definitely not buy it when it releases since I feel little to non excitement at this time.
Deal with it.
Nemo_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-12, 17:26   #970
Spong
Beyond The Floating Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_91 View Post
Deal with it.
That's what my avatar is saying
Spong is offline   Reply With Quote