Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Underworld

Old 19-10-08, 05:48   #201
MattTR

200 posts later, and we've gotten no where, at all.

I'm really concerned about the animations at this point, people have still claimed they were a bit dodgey even in the latest demo. I hope CD gixed this. They are really fast, they need to be slowed down and smoothed, then that would probably make the overall graphics look better anyway.

Last edited by MattTR; 19-10-08 at 05:49.
MattTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-08, 09:25   #202
Minty Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
I guess they better stop, I don't think the Taj Majal is forthcoming, and we don't want the CD employees crying into their beers from the little complaining...

Why does any and all complaining bother you? All of the pandering, fawning and love fests do not bother me. It's just a persons opinion. Perhaps you fear that you (or others) may be swayed by a convincing argument. Why not just express your opinion, debate the issues and ignore the obvious flamers?

Nit picking is a tombraiderforums tradition, why not join in and have some fun! I guess I'll give it a try... Did you ever notice that you can't see Lara's nose hair? What's up with that!
I completely agree with you here.

But I have to say, if CD are trying so hard, and are so talented...why are they yet to provide us with a truly amazing tomb raider game? As the player we shouldnt have to be pleased and grateful, if we feel something is not good enough we will express that opinion.

Calling us spoiled is just over the top. There is nothing spoiled about wanting the best tomb raider experience we could get (and im sorry to say that i feel TRU will be yet another disappointment)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTR View Post

I'm really concerned about the animations at this point, people have still claimed they were a bit dodgey even in the latest demo. I hope CD gixed this. They are really fast, they need to be slowed down and smoothed, then that would probably make the overall graphics look better anyway.
100%. So far the animations i have seen are terrible! I really do hate that stupid squirrel jump, and her blocky transitions between animations. Mo-Cap is all well and good, but only if the finished product is worth bragging about.
Minty Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote