www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 23-04-18, 19:41   #19431
Yeauxleaux
Professor

I'm best either with people I don't know at all or who I know really well, which is weird. If you're like an acquaintance who I kinda know but I don't really know that's when I really struggle of thinking of things to say haha

Maybe I'm just weird.
Old 23-04-18, 19:51   #19432
TheShadowOfMe
Archaeologist

^ Weird is cute.
Old 23-04-18, 21:16   #19433
bekim
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge View Post
Those kinda sites that give you a free trial and then renew automatically for 50€ a month ?
Those are the worse ! :-O
Although be careful lots and lots of companies seem to do that
The absolute ing worse. UGH.
This was the cherry on the top. I said goodbye to my sister as she is moving abroad. Worst day of 2018. Officially. This is giving me ulcerus
Old 23-04-18, 22:29   #19434
strawberry22
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Not if you're talented tho

https://s18.postimg.cc/p6x77htnd/Koshosho.gif

You were selected to go to China to play, no? You must have skill

_________

And I'm craving wine. It's been a while since I last drank actually, but I want to let loose tonight.
I wasn't selected, they needed a tuba player and I jumped on the bandwagon I like to think I have some talent though I guess

Omg yes wine is so good. I've been craving really cheap awful wine lately like echo falls or lambrini lmao 16 year old me is obviously bursting at the seams to come out again
Old 23-04-18, 22:36   #19435
charmedangelin
Professor

Annoyed, wasted so much time today.
Old 23-04-18, 22:38   #19436
Athukraz
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Annoyed, wasted so much time today.
I feel the same, even though I had literally nothing to do all day, weird.
Old 24-04-18, 06:32   #19437
GRiannisRaider
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfMe View Post
I'm feeling down, could be because I need to meet new people.

But it's so hard for me because I'm so shy. As much as I try to be relaxed, it doesn't work, I always end up being awkward and like a statue. And after that, people think I'm arrogant, but I'm just shy and quiet.

Because of that, I have a problem with talking to people or inviting them, even for a walk. Could also be a fear of rejection.
That must be lack of confidence I'm also experiencing it ... I know it's hard but you have to believe in yourself ! Try when you want to talk to someone new to think of him like you're already friends or like he's not going to judge you and be sure of yourself ! I used to be really shy when I was younger ... I still am but I'm trying to not let my emotions get the better of me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Your friends probably have hang-ups themselves because everyone does, you just don't know it. You must have something about you that looks better than them, no?

A big nose isn't always a bad thing anyway, I have a stupid small stubby thing and I wish it was bigger like my Dad's tbh (behave, I'm talking about noses you depraved slags). But then I have better teeth than he had, so I'll take that win.

I remember when I got with my ex boyfriend, it was at the time I still had a lot of body hangups. We basically found eachother the most gorgeous thing ever... because I looked like how he wished he looked while he looked how I wished I looked, and it was ****ed up. Somehow though I think it helped both of us find more confidence haha.

Idk, go to the gym, get ripped, eat really well, take care of your skin and hair, you're gonna look good. I'm sure you're your own worst critic.
I just saw the post omg how many pages passed
I'm working out I don't have that many issues as I had in the past with my body ... I used to be really skinny I'm now 18 years old and that was 3 years ago so I'm okay with that... my biggest insecurity is my nose and I want to do plastic surgery not only for cosmetics but I have a problem and I can't breath really well I've gone to the doctor yesterday and he told me that it is possible to change the shape of my nose with surgery and I will have to do it anyway because of the problem that I'm having while breathing ... now the problem is that I'm not old enough to do the surgery and I'll have to wait 2 more years ! I can't believe that ... I waited 4 years to be 18 and do the surgery and they now told me that I'll have to wait another 2 years! I can't accept that I'm gonna look like that for 2 more years ... It's sad ...

Last edited by GRiannisRaider; 24-04-18 at 06:41.
GRiannisRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-18, 07:21   #19438
TheShadowOfMe
Archaeologist

^ Thank you!
Old 24-04-18, 08:00   #19439
Yeauxleaux
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry22 View Post
Omg yes wine is so good. I've been craving really cheap awful wine lately like echo falls or lambrini lmao 16 year old me is obviously bursting at the seams to come out again
LOL no I still drink Echo Falls! I have no shame, I actually think it tastes ok for some cheap as **** wine I'm sorry. Lambrini can leave though. I have second hand traumatic experience, after my housemate drank some after hitting the bong and then threw pink sick all up in his bin.

I'm definitely more of a red kinda person. I can do white wine too, but red and rosé are where it's at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiannisRaider View Post
I'm working out I don't have that many issues as I had in the past with my body ... I used to be really skinny I'm now 18 years old and that was 3 years ago so I'm okay with that... my biggest insecurity is my nose and I want to do plastic surgery not only for cosmetics but I have a problem and I can't breath really well I've gone to the doctor yesterday and he told me that it is possible to change the shape of my nose with surgery and I will have to do it anyway because of the problem that I'm having while breathing ... now the problem is that I'm not old enough to do the surgery and I'll have to wait 2 more years ! I can't believe that ... I waited 4 years to be 18 and do the surgery and they now told me that I'll have to wait another 2 years! I can't accept that I'm gonna look like that for 2 more years ... It's sad ...
At least you have an excuse so you don't sound vain when you get it done haha. Don't worry, you'll have your iconic Rachel Green glow-up yet

Don't go crazy though, you don't want to come out looking like Michael Jackson >.< Stop after the first, ok! Everyone's nose looks perfect after the first.

Ugh do I have to go to work today? I'm not in until 1 but really I could do without even with the generous lie-in.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 24-04-18 at 08:03.
Yeauxleaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-18, 15:41   #19440
charmedangelin
Professor

Trying to catch my breath and gather my bearings after waking up from a horrible nightmare.