Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 30-03-16, 01:14   #37861
Ciney

Default My mod being created using Texmod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puf_EdbOX9g
Ciney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-16, 04:47   #37862
mandylane

i remember playing this 3 years ago but i have plans to start playing it after i finish rise of the tomb raider.

anyways.. there was a glitch where you could walk in the air!
mandylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-16, 01:16   #37863
SamCactus101

If reboot TR DOES turn out to be a trilogy, I hope when in the future if they release a trilogy pack, they'd include the DE version of TR2013.
SamCactus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-16, 18:21   #37864
SunDormant

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but does anyone know exactly how many days Lara is on Yamatai during the game? I thought about it because depending on how you play, some days can last only a few hours, so maybe I counted them wrong.
SunDormant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-16, 19:18   #37865
Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDormant View Post
I don't know if this has been discussed before, but does anyone know exactly how many days Lara is on Yamatai during the game? I thought about it because depending on how you play, some days can last only a few hours, so maybe I counted them wrong.
Some days feel indeed very short compared to others when you play the game ^^
Well she arrives at Day 4 of the expedition on the Endurance on the island, it lasts until when she is in Coastal Forest and the night falls (at least I think, because I remembered sometimes when I played that I couldn't figure out if it was night or just very cloudy ^^)
Day 5 begins I believe when around the radio tower thing, and continues until the Solarii Fortress.
Day 6 starts when you go back to Shantytown on your way back to the beach, and then nights falls when Lara is on the Endurance I think.
Day 7 starts after the research base and the game ends when Lara leaves by twilight.
So that would make around 4 days if I'm correct.
Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-16, 19:21   #37866
SunDormant

Did you count the day of the shipwreck? If memory serves me right, she arrived at the beach at night, and once she's free from the scavenger's cave, it's already sunset, so I think a day has already past.
Old 10-05-16, 19:33   #37867
Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDormant View Post
Did you count the day of the shipwreck? If memory serves me right, she arrived at the beach at night, and once she's free from the scavenger's cave, it's already sunset, so I think a day has already past.
I don't actually know if she arrives at night or if it's just very dark because of the storm, because as night falls already in Coastal Forest that would mean she spent almost a whole day in that cave. Or in Coastal Forest eating deer.
Edit : Okay I just realised that's exactly what you said ^^ But still it's weird that she was a whole day in that cave that's a lot. ^^

Last edited by Revenge; 10-05-16 at 19:35.
Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-16, 19:49   #37868
ESCachuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge View Post
I don't actually know if she arrives at night or if it's just very dark because of the storm, because as night falls already in Coastal Forest that would mean she spent almost a whole day in that cave. Or in Coastal Forest eating deer.
Edit : Okay I just realised that's exactly what you said ^^ But still it's weird that she was a whole day in that cave that's a lot. ^^
She was unconscious and they had enough time to wrap her... so... it might be possible.
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-16, 20:02   #37869
SunDormant

In fact, I think when she arrives at the island, she is at Shipwreck Beach, the one that is near to the Endurance, yet we start the game on the other edge of the island, so they must have taken a day to take her there.

Okay, thanks Revenge and ESCachuli for your answers!
Old 12-05-16, 07:51   #37870
Tesla

I just finished the game for the first time and I have really mixed feelings on it. It was a really fun game and I liked it, but it didn't feel like Tomb Raider or Lara at all. Lara would go from being a wimp to then taking on an entire army by herself whereas several military forces couldn't. It was strange. lol
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote