b.gluch

Plot twist: AOD statue is of Janice
b.gluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 21:35   #592
MuruCoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.gluch View Post
To other statues: "Move along Ma chere, you make the shelf look crowded".
MuruCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 21:38   #593
Soma Holiday

Quote:
Lol!

Nice they really are giving the TR3 lara totally different arms for the shotgun! Very cool!

I dunno what AOD laras alternate will be...maybe pants vs shorts? They gonna give her 2 holsters and 1 gun? Lol i just hope the pose is different than the one with 1 gun raised cause we already have a statue of that from years ago. It would be kinda neat if she had a Chirugai as an alternate. Throw back to Kurtis.
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 21:39   #594
Quebsenuef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Holiday View Post
Lol!

Nice they really are giving the TR3 lara totally different arms for the shotgun! Very cool!

I dunno what AOD laras alternate will be...maybe pants vs shorts? They gonna give her 2 holsters and 1 gun? Lol i just hope the pose is different than the one with 1 gun raised cause we already have a statue of that from years ago. It would be kinda neat if she had a Chirugai as an alternate. Throw back to Kurtis.
OH MY GOD PANTS AND SHORTS YES

I’m fangirling
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 21:50   #595
b.gluch

How would that work though? With the TR1 statue, and I'm guessing the TR3 statue as well, we have the option to switch the arms out. I feel like if it's pants or shorts we're forced to choose between one, I like that the exclusives have multiple choices. unless we can change the whole bottom half of her body, but that seems like a lot.

Last edited by b.gluch; 12-11-18 at 21:51.
Old 12-11-18, 21:55   #596
Soma Holiday

Quote:
How would that work though? With the TR1 statue, and I'm guessing the TR3 statue as well, we have the option to switch the arms out. I feel like if it's pants or shorts we're forced to choose between one, I like that the exclusives have multiple choices. unless we can change the whole bottom half of her body, but that seems like a lot.
Im just speculating i dont really know anything they could have for the game that would really be a bonus item. Unless they just keep doing alternate guns. The harpoon maybe? But thatd be wierd without wetsuit. Another shotgun would be silly...alternative legs would be possible but they tend to do smaller things like guns or arms...the only thing i could really think of from the game that switches was her pants haha.
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 22:38   #597
b.gluch

Her sunglasses would be pretty sick I think.
Old 15-11-18, 14:01   #598
b.gluch

Sorry for double post, but it's here! Looks even better than the first. I can't believe the price is even higher now

Quote:
Tomb Raider™ III: Adventures of Lara Croft exclusive edition statue

PRICE $299.99
ESTIMATED RELEASE Q2 2019

The Tomb Raider™ III: Adventures of Lara Croft (exclusive edition) statue stands approximately 12" tall, including the base (i.e approximately 1:6 scale), is carefully cast in polystone resin and is hand-painted by artists to exacting standards.

The Tomb Raider™ III: Adventures of Lara Croft (exclusive edition) statue, only available here at Gaming Heads, comes with an additional pair of swap out arms holding her shotgun (i.e you receive 2 pairs of arms in total as you also get the regular edition edition arms with uzis) so you can display Lara however you want. This statue is also available in a regular edition and an unpainted collective edition.

Last edited by b.gluch; 15-11-18 at 14:06.
Old 15-11-18, 14:06   #599
Alex Fly
Inactive

It looks superb!
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-18, 14:06   #600
Emix

Quote:
Sorry for double post, but it's here! Looks even better than the first. I can't believe the price is even higher now
I prefer the first statue, and it's not even close.
Really weird facial expression on the 2nd statue. 1st is just iconic and so well done.
Emix is online now   Reply With Quote