Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 07-01-12, 05:25   #91
just*raidin*tomb

The last shot is really cool. Holy I want to draw it. The graphics look really nice.

The axe would be a cool tool inside vertical caves. Imagine swinging from stalagmites and then they break and fall away if you're not quick enough. o.o
just*raidin*tomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-12, 05:28   #92
Stevo505

The graphics are more believable than Uncharted's. Uncharted always gave me a cartoony impression.
Stevo505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-12, 05:30   #93
larafan25

Quote:
Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb View Post
The last shot is really cool. Holy I want to draw it. The graphics look really nice.

The axe would be a cool tool inside vertical caves. Imagine swinging from stalagmites and then they break and fall away if you're not quick enough. o.o
Ooo! Thats something I want them to bring back, breaking surfaces. Of course we see tons of breaking surfaces in the demo, but I mean ...well no thats what I mean...so yay they brought them back!

BTW, Im just posting these again as Im positive this is the key to the mystery of the hubs!

I dont think that image is accurate, the way I noted it, but I think this one is...

Although I see another (hub) at the bottom of the image...I just wonder which one has the radio tower in it, and what is this dark space separating the hubs, and is it what we climb over to get to the radio tower in another hub...
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-12, 05:32   #94
just*raidin*tomb

^ hmm I don't know. :/ It's very mysterious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo505 View Post
The graphics are more believable than Uncharted's. Uncharted always gave me a cartoony impression.
Yes, especially the trees... They look very unrealistic, but detailed. Don't get me wrong, they look beautiful. But like you said sort of cartoony.

The leaked demo looks so good in terms of realism. Just the way the wind is blowing and how it's effected the rain and all the plants. It looks really believable.

Last edited by just*raidin*tomb; 07-01-12 at 05:34.
Old 07-01-12, 05:33   #95
Stevo505

Quote:
Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb View Post
Yes, especially the trees... They look very unrealistic, but detailed. Don't get me wrong, they look beautiful. But like you said sort of cartoony.

The leaked demo looks so good in terms of realism. Just the way the wind is blowing and how it's effected the rain and all the plants. It looks really believable.
The waves splashing up on the cliffs. Amazing.
Old 07-01-12, 05:35   #96
larafan25

Do you think we can explore and enter the under areas of the ship wrecks(question mark)

I hope at one point we come across the Endurance and get to rummage through it and see Lara cry.
Old 07-01-12, 05:37   #97
just*raidin*tomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
Do you think we can explore and enter the under areas of the ship wrecks(question mark)

I hope at one point we come across the Endurance and get to rummage through it and see Lara cry.
I would totally shed a tear man.

Poor Lara.
Old 07-01-12, 05:37   #98
Stevo505

Quote:
Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post

Yeah, she'll see all her dead shipmates. That could be such an emotional scene. I hope we can do something like that.
Old 07-01-12, 05:38   #99
just*raidin*tomb

So this open chat thing is working out surprisingly well.
Old 07-01-12, 05:38   #100
larafan25

Maybe lie on the ground and open her sideways locker to look at herself in the mirror, all dirty and ugly, then cry some more and enter the fetal position.

jk, but yeah, Id like to explore ships.