Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 21-01-12, 00:31   #11
leglion
Inactive

I don't think people would be making this reference to macbeth if blood was actually there. And this is why an M rating is useful.
leglion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 02:49   #12
larafan25

^AOD had blood, not M-rated, same with TRU.

Apparently on some versions you can see blood, but it would make sense that she looks back at them when they're washed off, in guilt or...in some form of reflection.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 05:02   #13
leglion
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
^AOD had blood, not M-rated, same with TRU.

Apparently on some versions you can see blood, but it would make sense that she looks back at them when they're washed off, in guilt or...in some form of reflection.
I don't know about AOD but in underworld it was extremely hard to see the blood. I only noticed it after a few playthroughs.
Old 21-01-12, 05:31   #14
JsotoTRSaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by leglion View Post
I don't know about AOD but in underworld it was extremely hard to see the blood. I only noticed it after a few playthroughs.
How weird. because when u kill the Kraken lots of blood is shown in a Disturbing way.
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 12:59   #15
Vinkula

Since TRA was my first Tomb Raider game ever, I was very surprised by the graphics, gameplay, locations etc. I knew it was a remake of TR1, but still. I also got surprised by the death of the guide and Larson. I actually thought that Kold & Kid dies. Also, St. Francis Folly surprised me.
Vinkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 18:55   #16
leglion
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
How weird. because when u kill the Kraken lots of blood is shown in a Disturbing way.
Well except for the kraken of course. I was referring to the humans and other animal enemies.
Old 22-01-12, 05:58   #17
JsotoTRSaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by leglion View Post
Well except for the kraken of course. I was referring to the humans and other animal enemies.
ohh Ok then . And about the Other enemies your right, the Blood isn't shown much like the classics used to show it But However it may be because of the Lightning and sometimes u can Notice the Blood a lot but sometimes u can't :/ it depends a lot about the Lightning in the area if Ur playing in Thailand u would Notice the Blood more than if your playing in Mexico because it's rather Dark and Rainy there. But u can still notice it but sadly not as Good as u could notice it in TRAOD or the Classics :/
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-12, 01:12   #18
Carbon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
ohh Ok then . And about the Other enemies your right, the Blood isn't shown much like the classics used to show it But However it may be because of the Lightning and sometimes u can Notice the Blood a lot but sometimes u can't :/ it depends a lot about the Lightning in the area if Ur playing in Thailand u would Notice the Blood more than if your playing in Mexico because it's rather Dark and Rainy there. But u can still notice it but sadly not as Good as u could notice it in TRAOD or the Classics :/
Aeeeee O_o
Carbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-12, 02:57   #19
Larapink

The most surprising thing for me would have to be.. being able to see Natla clearly I remember playing TR 1 I could never see her clearly in my game. Maybe it was just a glitch that my game had?

Natla would be talking but I'd never see her, it was like a blur where her character model was meant to be!

Last edited by Larapink; 24-01-12 at 02:58.
Larapink is offline   Reply With Quote