www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Old 24-04-18, 14:38   #511
TRExpertgamer
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelCaesar View Post
I actually just noticed that the photograph in the background is of Judith Gibbins. Favouritism TRJTA???
Yeah! I know that's been added!
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-18, 00:10   #512
shook
Hobbyist

I'm having problems with texmod, I did everything according to the installation instructions but it doesn't want to lode the HD textures. What do I do to fix this?

Last edited by shook; 25-05-18 at 01:42.
shook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-18, 20:30   #513
TRJTA
Professor

Somehow Imgur doesn't work for me anyone. But i've been trying to show you guys this for some time:

I reworked the Lava in The Sanctuary of Flame.

BEFORE

AFTER

To remove the reflection on the lava you will need a different version of the level file. Also you will need the .tpf Texmod package of course.
You can download both in one package called 'The Sanctuary of Flame HD Lava' HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shook View Post
I'm having problems with texmod, I did everything according to the installation instructions but it doesn't want to lode the HD textures. What do I do to fix this?
What exactly is the problem? Describe what happens when you load the packages and launch the game through texmod please
Old 29-05-18, 11:14   #514
Alex Fly
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJTA View Post
I reworked the Lava in The Sanctuary of Flame.

BEFORE

AFTER

To remove the reflection on the lava you will need a different version of the level file. Also you will need the .tpf Texmod package of course.
You can download both in one package called 'The Sanctuary of Flame HD Lava' HERE
Wow that looks much better!
Old 04-06-18, 17:48   #515
shook
Hobbyist

What exactly is the problem? Describe what happens when you load the packages and launch the game through texmod please [/QUOTE]

Nothing happens, the game just loads normally but the HD textures do not appear

When I had windows 8 everything worked fine but now on my windows 10 it doesn't.
shook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-18, 18:02   #516
supraspecies
Hobbyist

Awesome work, indeed. But as I have been recently replaying TRAOD, I have a question. Most textures and effects in the game already resemble HD quality. Is there really a need to remake everything? Maybe it's better to concentrate on the things where Core really dropped the ball? Such as police car, for example. Remastering the entire game will take your months, if not years. Trust me, I'm a modder myself. I did that before.
supraspecies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-18, 20:16   #517
TRJTA
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by supraspecies View Post
Awesome work, indeed. But as I have been recently replaying TRAOD, I have a question. Most textures and effects in the game already resemble HD quality. Is there really a need to remake everything? Maybe it's better to concentrate on the things where Core really dropped the ball? Such as police car, for example. Remastering the entire game will take your months, if not years. Trust me, I'm a modder myself. I did that before.
I don't really agree. And I also never planned to replace every texture. I already fixed the police car. The problem with the graphics in this game is the great inconsistency between textures. Quite a hand full are fine as they are while others are horribly low-res. My graphics Patch only replaces the textures I think stand out in their bad quality.
Old 07-06-18, 07:51   #518
supraspecies
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJTA View Post
My graphics Patch only replaces the textures I think stand out in their bad quality.
Ah, I see. Yes, that's exactly what I meant.
supraspecies is offline   Reply With Quote