www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-04-18, 14:38   #511
TRExpertgamer
Student
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelCaesar View Post
I actually just noticed that the photograph in the background is of Judith Gibbins. Favouritism TRJTA???
Yeah! I know that's been added!
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-18, 00:10   #512
shook
Hobbyist
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 2
Default

I'm having problems with texmod, I did everything according to the installation instructions but it doesn't want to lode the HD textures. What do I do to fix this?

Last edited by shook; 25-05-18 at 01:42.
shook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-18, 20:30   #513
TRJTA
Professor
 
TRJTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,681
Default

Somehow Imgur doesn't work for me anyone. But i've been trying to show you guys this for some time:

I reworked the Lava in The Sanctuary of Flame.

BEFORE

AFTER

To remove the reflection on the lava you will need a different version of the level file. Also you will need the .tpf Texmod package of course.
You can download both in one package called 'The Sanctuary of Flame HD Lava' HERE



Quote:
Originally Posted by shook View Post
I'm having problems with texmod, I did everything according to the installation instructions but it doesn't want to lode the HD textures. What do I do to fix this?
What exactly is the problem? Describe what happens when you load the packages and launch the game through texmod please
__________________
AOD HD Graphics Patch Chapter 0A, 0B and 1 available for download now!
TRJTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-18, 11:14   #514
Alex Fly
Legend
 
Alex Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: France
Posts: 31,236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJTA View Post
I reworked the Lava in The Sanctuary of Flame.

BEFORE

AFTER

To remove the reflection on the lava you will need a different version of the level file. Also you will need the .tpf Texmod package of course.
You can download both in one package called 'The Sanctuary of Flame HD Lava' HERE
Wow that looks much better!
__________________
Ask yourself WWLD : What would Lara do ? :)
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-18, 17:48   #515
shook
Hobbyist
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 2
Default

What exactly is the problem? Describe what happens when you load the packages and launch the game through texmod please [/QUOTE]


Nothing happens, the game just loads normally but the HD textures do not appear

When I had windows 8 everything worked fine but now on my windows 10 it doesn't.
shook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-18, 18:02   #516
supraspecies
Hobbyist
 
supraspecies's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Mother ****ing Russia
Posts: 68
Default

Awesome work, indeed. But as I have been recently replaying TRAOD, I have a question. Most textures and effects in the game already resemble HD quality. Is there really a need to remake everything? Maybe it's better to concentrate on the things where Core really dropped the ball? Such as police car, for example. Remastering the entire game will take your months, if not years. Trust me, I'm a modder myself. I did that before.
supraspecies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-18, 20:16   #517
TRJTA
Professor
 
TRJTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supraspecies View Post
Awesome work, indeed. But as I have been recently replaying TRAOD, I have a question. Most textures and effects in the game already resemble HD quality. Is there really a need to remake everything? Maybe it's better to concentrate on the things where Core really dropped the ball? Such as police car, for example. Remastering the entire game will take your months, if not years. Trust me, I'm a modder myself. I did that before.
I don't really agree. And I also never planned to replace every texture. I already fixed the police car. The problem with the graphics in this game is the great inconsistency between textures. Quite a hand full are fine as they are while others are horribly low-res. My graphics Patch only replaces the textures I think stand out in their bad quality.
__________________
AOD HD Graphics Patch Chapter 0A, 0B and 1 available for download now!
TRJTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-18, 07:51   #518
supraspecies
Hobbyist
 
supraspecies's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Mother ****ing Russia
Posts: 68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJTA View Post
My graphics Patch only replaces the textures I think stand out in their bad quality.
Ah, I see. Yes, that's exactly what I meant.
supraspecies is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 15:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.