Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 24-03-18, 06:15   #171
kietasvyras

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamichi680 View Post
Proof of concept:

Thanks for sharing. It kind looks disconnected, unsmooth and out of place. Maybe because it is not finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairFriend View Post
Yes, I remember though that he had enables a bunch of other stuff that I felt were unnecessary.
I personally love everything sasho648 did. You can also say that about any other fan-made patch that it is not necessary because you can play the game without it anyway but sasho648 really gave us opportunities to experience removed features of the game, which I really appreciate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_lion View Post
I love to see the roll in air when jumping . I really miss this feature from the past games (tr 2 till tr 5)
No way Lara could be strong enough to do things like that in TRAOD!
kietasvyras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-18, 19:58   #172
Caesum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kietasvyras View Post
Thanks for sharing. It kind looks disconnected, unsmooth and out of place. Maybe because it is not finished.
Personally I wish it was in the game since day one. I really missed that one. I hope nakamichi will manage to add it to some future patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kietasvyras View Post
I personally love everything sasho648 did.
Loved each and every feature of sasho's patch, but some of them were more of a curiosity rather than fully playable features. Especially injured animations, since they were not fully completed in the first place so they don't really work that great. Wasn't too hapy about new way the DOWN button worked either. The rest was superb though.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 20:31   #173
Veg head

Wink Original lara mod

Hello everybody. I'm looking for instructions on how to mod Laras skin complexion to a darker hue more similar to the one she had in Tomb Raider 1 and 2 CGI and 3D renderings. Can anyone help? Specifically with AOD Windows.
Veg head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-20, 21:17   #174
Stedmister

Quote:
Hi!
As you may know, PC version of the game lacks ending credits.
I decided to add them at the ending of the last FMV. It is not a simple port from PS2, it's all new, made by me and at high resolution. I used rewak's fmv as first part of the video (the ending fmv) because he did a very good job so it was a good starting point. I added some tweaks to make it look slightly better (denoising filter, sharpening filter, color and levels correction).

Video specs:
Mpeg2 @ 1920x1080, 29,970 fps, 16:9 frame aspect, 35 Mbps max bitrate, 13 Mbps average bitrate.
Audio track specs:
Stereo LPCM, 48 KHz, 16 bit, 1536 Kb/s

File size: 462,8 MB (english)

My first intention was to release an 1080p version and a 4K version but due to mpeg2 restrictions only 1080p resolution is possible at the moment. Anyway I made background pictures in 4K resolution so if we find a way to make the game compatible with h264 building a 4K video will be a piece of cake.

Please give me some feedbacks to improve the video.
Comment if:
- you want credits in another language
- you want an higher video bitrate
- you have aesthetic and/or technical suggestions.

Instructions:
1) download end.mpg
2) copy end.mpg in TRAOD\Data\FMV folder.

ENGLISH CREDITS v. 1.0 [462,8 MB]
Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByI...p=docslist_api

ITALIAN CREDITS v. 1.0 [462,7 MB]
Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByI...ew?usp=sharing

UPDATE: lower resolution available with original ps2 pictures. Link: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...1&postcount=77

It shows up blank when I get to this part, I can see it, it works in Windows, just not in the game itself
Stedmister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-20, 06:08   #175
ATombRaiderFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stedmister View Post
It shows up blank when I get to this part, I can see it, it works in Windows, just not in the game itself
I had the same problem on windows 10, the sound was working but the screen remained blank. I installed the decoder below and it fixed the issue.

Quote:
After updating to Windows 10 I have the same issue. It seems the OS no longer includes an MPEG2 decoder.
To fix the problem go to this website
https://github.com/Nevcairiel/LAVFilters/releases
download and install "LAVFilters-0.69-Installer.exe".
ATombRaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote