www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Community > General Chat > Debate and Political Discussion

Old 12-10-17, 20:28   #4481
Eddie Haskell
Tomb Raider

You know when I first read about the Russians and the implementation of their plan to use social media and ads to influence our political culture I thought it was ludicrous. But they knew what they were doing, and reading Moon-Safari's post's shows how vulnerable some of our countrymen are to manipulation and suggestion, from domestic as well as foreign sources. Who would have thought it would be so easy to prey upon the prejudices, biases and cluelessness. Incredible...
Old 12-10-17, 20:33   #4482
Dennis's Mom

Who would have thought? Just about every dictator in history.
Old 12-10-17, 20:51   #4483
Moon-Safari
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
You really dare to try and take the high road, you of all people?
And if that is not enough you try again to smear Democrats when its Trump and his administration who hold back help for Puerto Rico to the extent it needs.
Should i send you the receipt of my donations to help PR...maybe then we can compare how much i donate, do you also want the numbers of hours i spent with victims of sexual assault/harrassment, victims of Racism, how many hours i help woman who go through abortions? Dont try to come at me with this when all you do is point fingers at others while sitting safely at home on your high horse.
Dont try to throw Haymakers when you dont even know how to jab.

I dont believe for one second that you are any minority...for that you show far too little empathy for the people Trump and his Administration have hurt.
For not one second can i believe that any person who is target of Trump, Pence etc is supporting them...but then again, its america...everything is possible.

But you support a man who took money from a different country that treats gays like crap and from guys who rape woman...yeah makes sense.

You are the problem, you are the one who constantly smears others for the very same thing you do.
You have been called out dozens of times for your lias and propaganda, yet you constantly shrug it off and point fingers at others.
All you do is lie, make false claims, Slander, insult and act like a little child when things dont go your way.
You're assuming my ethnicity based on who I voted for? That's pretty racist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
You know when I first read about the Russians and the implementation of their plan to use social media and ads to influence our political culture I thought it was ludicrous. But they knew what they were doing, and reading Moon-Safari's post's shows how vulnerable some of our countrymen are to manipulation and suggestion, from domestic as well as foreign sources. Who would have thought it would be so easy to prey upon the prejudices, biases and cluelessness. Incredible...
CNN: Russia used Pokémon Go to meddle in the election
http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/medi...-go/index.html

I kid you not folks. Hillary can now blame pikachu. The Russian hacker has finally been revealed! Donald Trump I choose you!

Last edited by Moon-Safari; 12-10-17 at 21:07.
Moon-Safari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 21:22   #4484
Mani_Man
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon-Safari View Post
You're assuming my ethnicity based on who I voted for? That's pretty racist...
The guy who constantly goes after Muslims wants to call me Racist...yeah thats pretty low.

I base it on the fact that you have shown no empathy or understand towards Blacks, mexicans, the lgbt community or any Minority group.
And yes i base it on the fact that you voted for Trump and his administration that has already shown plenty of times how little they care about any minority.

I want to believe that no person of color, no lgtb member or any other minority group is really dumb enough to vote for a Administration that doesnt even hide how much they despise those same people.

Quote:
CNN: Russia used Pokémon Go to meddle in the election
http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/medi...-go/index.html

I kid you not folks. Hillary can now blame pikachu. The Russian hacker has finally been revealed! Donald Trump I choose you!
You dont know a damn thing about hacking am i right?
The smallest and simplest software can be hacked and cause wide spread things, especially when connected into the internet.
Maybe going out of your the_donald cave and looking at the real world would help you stop embarrassing yourself.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 23:05   #4485
Moon-Safari
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
You dont know a damn thing about hacking am i right?
The smallest and simplest software can be hacked and cause wide spread things, especially when connected into the internet.
Maybe going out of your the_donald cave and looking at the real world would help you stop embarrassing yourself.
Any other conspiracy theorist libs agree with mani pedi that it was Pokémon Go that enabled Russia to hack our election? If so, do like the real slim shady and please stand up. I want to know who else I can put in the basket of ignorables.
Old 13-10-17, 05:50   #4486
lance6439
Legend

Trump to speak at anti-gay conference

Quote:
Donald Trump will become the first sitting president to speak at the anti-LGBT conference this weekend.

President Donald Trump will be the keynote speaker at the Values Voter Summit this weekend, an event held by the listed anti-LGBT hate group Family Research Council.Trump will become the first president to appear at the annual conference, which brings together far right activists, religious extremists as well as white supremacists.

The global embarrassment has spoken at the conference three times already, including last year as a presidential candidate. He’ll be returning to speak tomorrow morning (October 13) during the opening ceremony of the three-day conference. The Family Research Council were classed as a hate group in 2010 by the Southern Poverty Law Center. According to LGBT rights group GLAAD, the group’s leader, Tony Perkins, has previously claimed that paedophilia is a “gay problem”, and compared being gay to using drugs.

In a statement, Perkins said: “Values voters have waited eight years for a leader who puts America’s mission first and respects the values that made America into a great nation.”

“Values voters are coming to our nation’s capital thankful to hear from a president who is fulfilling the promises that he campaigned on. Since the early days of the campaign, President Trump allied himself with values voters, promising to put an end to the 8 years of relentless assault on the First Amendment.”

According to the Washington Blade, Perkins also praised Trump’s actions since taking office, including the recent ‘religious freedom’ guidance the Department of Justice issued.

He said: “President Trump’s executive order on religious liberty and the follow up actions last week by HHS and DOJ, demonstrate that he is committed to undoing the anti-faith policies of the previous administration and restoring true religious freedom.”

Other speakers to attend the event include Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson along with Steve Scalise, the House Majority Whip, and Roy Moore.
Poor GaysForTrump.
Old 13-10-17, 06:12   #4487
Mani_Man
Archaeologist

Quote:
Any other conspiracy theorist libs agree with mani pedi that it was Pokémon Go that enabled Russia to hack our election? If so, do like the real slim shady and please stand up. I want to know who else I can put in the basket of ignorables.
Yeah didnt thought you had anything smart to add...again you have proven my point.
Thank you for making it so easy all the time.

But its nice that you brought up the slim shady thing.
Eminem ripping into Trump is number 1 trending video on youtube since two days...so yeah, so much for the failing anti trump train right. XD

But im not surprised that you yet again try to make fun of a discussion that you have lost...would embarrass me too i think.
You previous try to spread your agenda didnt work, so now you tried something else that seemed to work because thats what you like right...making fun of others.
Sadly for you, many people actually do know a thing or two about the real world so again your try failed and you embarrassed yourself.
But please continue, you dont make it particular hard for me or anybody calling out your lies and false claims.. XD

Last edited by Mani_Man; 13-10-17 at 08:01.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-17, 14:29   #4488
Dennis's Mom

Quote:
That's not a word, which makes this the most ironic post of the day. (I don't know whether you mean "people to ignore" or "ignoramuses." The point is moot for me.)

You know, you like to lie a lot about what people are claiming. No one is claiming "Russia hacked our election."

Russia interfered in our election. Trump welcomed it, encouraged it, and tried to capitalize on it. Your silence on Junior's attempt to collude with Russians speaks volumes. Trump's story went from "No collusion!!" to "Well, a little of collusion" to "Everybody colludes!"

You NEVER address anything that doesn't fit your narrative. You totally ignored this post because while you like to blame "the Left" when it can be proven that no one of a similar stature has called for more violence than Trump. NO ONE.

You throw down the "poor actresses being raped" card because some "Hollywood liberal" got caught abusing women. I guess I missed all your posts bemoaning the fact of all the women Ailes abused, or Bill O'Reilly or how you castigated the hypocrisy of Fox News for their silence when EVERYONE knew what was going on. How fortunate for you all the women who claimed Trump abused them were LIARS!! Despite the fact he admitted he did as much on camera. But hey, no man who gave Howard Stern permission to call his daughter a "great piece of ass" would ever grope women.

You can't even admit wearing a hat he's trying to sell while going to visit hurricane victims is in horrible taste. Mostly because I don't think you see what's wrong with that. I don't think you see what's wrong with his calling names, with providing cover for white supremacists, for calling Americans "sons of bitches" and saying they should be fired. Jared and Ivanka's private servers are non-issues. What's the big deal? Just because Trump ran an entire campaign whining about a private server used for government business, that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with this. Just because he accused Clinton of pay for play, that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with Kushner's company promising visas for investment or Ivanka taking hundreds of millions of dollars from the Saudis.

This is just a smattering of the facts you fly over. It's intellectually dishonest. You said you didn't know anything about stocks so you didn't fact check that video. Has it ever occurred you don't know enough about all the ways Trump is violating political norms--from failing to release his promised tax returns to undercutting his own SoS--to understand how dangerous he is to real democracy?
Old 13-10-17, 14:54   #4489
Ashnod
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
“We got around to the subject of war again and I said that, contrary to his attitude, I did not think that the common people are very thankful for leaders who bring them war and destruction.

“Why, of course, the people don’t want war,” Goering shrugged. “Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.”

“There is one difference,” I pointed out. “In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.”

“Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.” Conversation between Hermann Goering and Gustave Gilbert during the Nuremberg Trials

It's nothing new. That is very much the history of our species. We're just exposed to it in a vastly greater quantity and with a vastly greater frequency given our technology.
Ashnod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-17, 16:11   #4490
lance6439
Legend

Trump: "It's frankly disgusting the way the press is able to write whatever they want to write and people should look into it." (via CBS)

this man is such an idiot literally embodies the sensitive snowflake his fanbase refers liberals as.
https://twitter.com/SenSanders/statu...29191439724549