Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > New Member Introductions, Birthdays and Congratulations

Old 13-06-17, 07:47   #1
Kivlov

Smile Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

My name is Eugene and I'm from Russia, working in a company that builds car driving simulators as a PR manager.

Never thought I was a fan of something... But several months ago after completing ROTTR I felt it was not enough, and I replayed Anniversary, Legend and Underworld. And even after that I felt it was not enough and I decided to replay all classical TRs 1-6. Now I'm replaying Chronicles (Gallows tree at the moment). After all this maraphone I actually realized and had to admit that I'm a big fan of TR and Lara Croft. Then I accidentally discovered this forum - never thought TR had such a big fan community. So, I'm happy to join.

My brief TR history:

I played TR at the very first time when I was a child (I was 12 maybe). It was TR2 - one of my favorite games at that moment. Some of the levels I replayed dozens of times (Venice, Tibet, Monastery)! Then I played TR3, 4 and so on. But since Chronicles TR became not so good as it was before. I've never finished AOD as it seemed awful for me then. So my sympathy to the series almost evaporated until the Legend came out. I was enjoyed playing this new TR, and others games from this CD restart - Underworld and Anniversary as they provided similar experience but in a renewed modern way. Then again I didn't expect anything new, but the new restarted TR was released in 2013. It was a very good and interesting game, and I enjoyed it much, but it wasn't a TR I liked a long time ago. The same feelings I had about ROTTR. Since "Rise of" I dream about a new TR restart which will have more classical gameplay elements (platforming, puzzles, mazes, etc.).
Kivlov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-17, 10:42   #2
Alex Fly
Inactive

Smile

Nice to meet you and a warm welcome aboard Eugene!
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-17, 13:14   #3
WWETombRaider

Welcome to the forums.
WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-17, 15:22   #4
The Great Chi
The Inscrutable One

Welcome to the Forums

There are many Tomb Raider fans on here, and we all like playing the games, and modding the games. plus all the other sections in the forum are interesting.

My first game with Lara was a TR1 disc demo of 'City of Vilcabamba' which I got in a computer magazine, and it was my first 3D game, so I rushed out and bought TR1.

I then had to wait each year for the next TR game to be launched, from TR2 onwards. Have enjoyed each one

cheers Chi
The Great Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-17, 16:56   #5
ThatSassyKid

Welcome!
ThatSassyKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-17, 18:12   #6
Greenapple968

Welcome to TRF.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote