Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 20-05-18, 03:30   #851
lance6439

I still find the vlogs cute and I just enjoy them in general. As well as basically all of the Barbie animation series (minus Christmas specials) the old movies are truly iconic! however my favorite Barbie movie is the first movie that doesn't involve fantasy and rather takes day in modern present day (2004-ish I think?) called The Barbie Diaries. Really good movie.

-

This is freaking hilarious lol

lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-18, 04:28   #852
ActuallyArlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
I still find the vlogs cute and I just enjoy them in general. As well as basically all of the Barbie animation series (minus Christmas specials) the old movies are truly iconic! however my favorite Barbie movie is the first movie that doesn't involve fantasy and rather takes day in modern present day (2004-ish I think?) called The Barbie Diaries. Really good movie.

-

This is freaking hilarious lol

"I live in a place where there are 80 hundred deer within 1 mile radius, so might as well blend in l" ".....like this?? Gurl you are so unrealistic, with ur beauty standards " she is so quotable. I really like this game grumps episode where they play this Barbie game

Last edited by ActuallyArlow; 20-05-18 at 04:30.
ActuallyArlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-18, 00:19   #853
lance6439

for some reason i love this angle:

Old 30-05-18, 21:13   #854
larafan25

That Jade is so cute.

I kinda wanna find another used Barbie house tbh.

Do you know which Yasmin that is?
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-18, 21:14   #855
lance6439

Quote:
Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
That Jade is so cute.

I kinda wanna find another used Barbie house tbh.

Do you know which Yasmin that is?
tbh i have NO idea. Maybe the pros in the Bratz group on FB might know. My collection is mostly of Jade and Cloe. kii.
Old 10-06-18, 15:25   #856
larafan25

piczz

might take sum barbie pics butt idk
Old 25-07-18, 18:57   #857
lance6439

wow julie I didn't even see those amaze shots. She looks so good! what camera do you have?

-

Cloe y Yasmin

Old 26-07-18, 18:02   #858
larafan25

How many articulated bratz bodies do you have?

That Cloe is cute, gives me Clueless/ Iggy vibes
Old 19-08-18, 02:46   #859
lance6439

A question I've been pondering for some time now. Might be silly but oh well. I remember watching a Barbie documentary and somewhere in the documentary it stated that she's recognized by around 92% of the human population from people of all age groups. What distinct features does she have that makes people automatically (correctly) think shes Barbie? She's been around for almost 60 years and has had many different major makeovers. However certain looks/personalities belong to different Barbie universes. I have a Barbie Dreamtopia wallpaper on my phone screen (without the text) and one of my coworkers questioned "why do you have Barbie on your wallpaper?" I was kinda shocked that he knew that it was Barbie, considering that this latest project is very new and exclusive online. I asked a few other coworkers to identify and they all said Barbie except one person who thought she was Elsa from Frozen but then immediately changed her answer to Barbie. Not every blue-eyed, pink-top wearing, blond-haired female looks like Barbie however there are some key distinct features that make people think and correctly point out Barbie (from any universe) when they see her. What is it?

Old 20-08-18, 10:57   #860
noonbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
A question I've been pondering for some time now. Might be silly but oh well. I remember watching a Barbie documentary and somewhere in the documentary it stated that she's recognized by around 92% of the human population from people of all age groups. What distinct features does she have that makes people automatically (correctly) think shes Barbie? She's been around for almost 60 years and has had many different major makeovers. However certain looks/personalities belong to different Barbie universes. I have a Barbie Dreamtopia wallpaper on my phone screen (without the text) and one of my coworkers questioned "why do you have Barbie on your wallpaper?" I was kinda shocked that he knew that it was Barbie, considering that this latest project is very new and exclusive online. I asked a few other coworkers to identify and they all said Barbie except one person who thought she was Elsa from Frozen but then immediately changed her answer to Barbie. Not every blue-eyed, pink-top wearing, blond-haired female looks like Barbie however there are some key distinct features that make people think and correctly point out Barbie (from any universe) when they see her. What is it?

These are the only ones that give off barbie, The others just look like generic blonde girls.
Your Wallpaper doesn't look like Barbie either (personally). What have they done with her face ?
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote