www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Community > General Chat > Debate and Political Discussion

Old Yesterday, 06:25   #701
Zreen001
Archaeologist

Something I noticed in the last 10 years or so (and mentioned it a couple times in the road to the whitehouse 2016 thread), there seems to be a growing polarization of what is considered good and bad for something--to the point where the reasons why someone supports something are the exact reasons someone else is against it. In this scenario, there's no room for compromise because there is absolutely no middle ground to agree on.

This isn't going to go away, the roots of this polarization extend far beyond the last 20 years, possibly even the last 200.
Old Yesterday, 09:47   #702
Brendanlovesu1
Historian

I wake up this morning to find out that while I was sleeping, my Twitter feed exploded because GSA gave Mueller the Trump campaigns entire transition emails, Team Trump wrote a letter complaining about it, and Fox News is warning of a coup.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidne...8JG#.jdK5NbMpJ

The real irony? The emails that will take Trump down were obtained with a simple request letter. Mueller didn't even need to get a warrant.
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote