Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 05-12-06, 21:49   #91
Blackmoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevman View Post
Something looks out of wack in that shot, I mean those ledges are way too far apart for the scale of her. I wonder if CD shrunk her in that shot to make the environment look larger, because she just looks too small.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivendell View Post
You might have a point there actually Vman!

The ledge above her looks a bit too far to vault up to (doesn't it?) whereas the ones below seem about right.

...I say this without much hope but... maybe the jumps are a tad bigger?
Or maybe you have to think in this one... Maybe the route isn't obvious, not every clutchable surface means an easy route up and down... Perhaps Lara can only go down those rocks and not up... and it takes you a few (hehe, hundred... ) attempts before you finally accept you NEED to find another way up....

Maybe.

*hopes very much*

At the very least I'm sure they'll have a bit of sideways searching for the next way up bit... A bit like actual rock climbing.

Actually if they made the game like real rock climbing I'd be very happy... But they'd have to include some loose rocks and clumps of earth so you lose your grip, and slippery slidey rocks that your feet and hands slip off. Lots of death traps as you made you're way up and down.
Blackmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-06, 21:53   #92
thevman

Now that would be too tomb raidery for them!
thevman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-06, 21:53   #93
Ward Dragon
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post
Or maybe you have to think in this one... Maybe the route isn't obvious, not every clutchable surface means an easy route up and down... Perhaps Lara can only go down those rocks and not up... and it takes you a few (hehe, hundred... ) attempts before you finally accept you NEED to find another way up....

Maybe.

*hopes very much*

At the very least I'm sure they'll have a bit of sideways searching for the next way up bit... A bit like actual rock climbing.

Actually if they made the game like real rock climbing I'd be very happy... But they'd have to include some loose rocks and clumps of earth so you lose your grip, and slippery slidey rocks that your feet and hands slip off. Lots of death traps as you made you're way up and down.
That would be simply amazing
Ward Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote