Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 21-07-18, 08:01   #21
Caesum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kietasvyras View Post
Almost no one cares about Tomb Raider anymore, not to mention TRAOD and particularly such things as those discs.
I beg your pardon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr online View Post
Ill do my best to get to my storage next week and find these discs. I was pretty lucky to visit Core a bunch of times and they always loaded me up with goodies. Lets see what I can dig out for you classic fans.
Are you going to make a video of the content, or something like that?

Last edited by Caesum; 21-07-18 at 08:03.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-18, 10:11   #22
Ruu11

Quote:
Ill do my best to get to my storage next week and find these discs. I was pretty lucky to visit Core a bunch of times and they always loaded me up with goodies. Lets see what I can dig out for you classic fans.
YES. god bless you
Ruu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-18, 12:28   #23
Dustie

Quote:
Wait, you visited Core?? As in met with the team?? Wow! When was that, which year?
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-18, 13:34   #24
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

If I remember correctly around the time Tomb Raider Chronicles was being developed, again when the first film was being made (I was watching rushes with Susie Hamilton and Adrian Heath-Smith) and again when Angel of Darkness was being developed and Gary Reading was handling PR. I had a really good relationship with Core.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-18, 20:28   #25
Dustie

Susie Hamilton? Gee, where do I know that name from...

Quote:
If I remember correctly around the time Tomb Raider Chronicles was being developed, again when the first film was being made (I was watching rushes with Susie Hamilton and Adrian Heath-Smith) and again when Angel of Darkness was being developed and Gary Reading was handling PR. I had a really good relationship with Core.
Clearly you did... were you running a fan website? How did you get to get so close with them?
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-18, 20:38   #26
Maverin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kietasvyras View Post
There are actually very few people who would be interested in those discs anyway. This thread proves it itself. Almost no one cares about Tomb Raider anymore, not to mention TRAOD and particularly such things as those discs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesum View Post
I beg your pardon
It's sad but he's actually right. The forums are way less active then they used to be back in the day. Threads in the classics section barely reach 3 pages or longer and they are mostly the same people commenting. Not saying it's a bad thing, just an observation.

There are some very devoted and hard core fans here though, especially concerning TRAOD. So even though we are not with much, fans like myself are always happy to see new things come to surface. Especially beta stuff which these discs will hopefully have

The chances are not too high, but since so many changes were made to this game last minute.. who knows!

Appreciating the effort tlr online!
Maverin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-18, 20:42   #27
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
Clearly you did... were you running a fan website? How did you get to get so close with them?
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverin View Post
Appreciating the effort tlr online!
No problem will keep you posted.
Old 22-07-18, 00:51   #28
New Dwight
Inactive

Quote:
This.

No problem will keep you posted.
SO that means you work for them still?
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-18, 01:09   #29
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Dwight View Post
SO that means you work for them still?
Work for whom?
Old 22-07-18, 01:16   #30
WWETombRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverin View Post
It's sad but he's actually right. The forums are way less active then they used to be back in the day. Threads in the classics section barely reach 3 pages or longer and they are mostly the same people commenting. Not saying it's a bad thing, just an observation.
I think that's just because there's nothing to discuss. The classics have been pulled apart and nearly everything under the sun has been talked about several times, so there isn't much reason to keep repeating the same discussions. If something new (and substantial) got revealed then I'm pretty sure everyone would flock back.

Plus, if you look into the TReboot and Rise sub-forums, they're in the exact same state. Half of those threads aren't even reaching their third page.
WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote