www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 11-01-17, 13:32   #9601
dcw123
Professor

^ Yeah I kinda agree.. at first I was excited just to have something exclusive and ''new'' - but looking at it in the menu - Jesus, Nate's legs in those shorts look awful hahaha

Some of the recolours for it look kinda neat though. Mehhh..
Not gonna bother with the rest of Fortune Hunter unlocks though, not worth it.
Old 12-01-17, 03:00   #9602
LaraDuh
Relic Hunter

PSN: EliasYas14 if yall wanna play sometime
Old 12-01-17, 07:05   #9603
Daft Raider
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Show View Post
Really? I think it's boring, and not worth playing the mobile game for.
Holy moley! Peep Show just said something negative about something within a ND game! Alert the presses!

I unlocked that outfit ages ago though, I really like it, plus the shirt was pink so I was hooked. I liked pairing it with the pink bunny ears. It was difficult getting through that game though, not because it was challenging, it was just awful.
Old 12-01-17, 08:30   #9604
dcw123
Professor

^ Yep.. I was like - urgh. Luckily I had like 20 of those cheat orb thingys and skipped the harder puzzles that I really couldn't be bothered to figure out.

Already kinda bored of the outfit after a day - hopefully some nice colour additions will make it look better. One with a red shirt and black shorts looks kinda cool.
Old 12-01-17, 08:49   #9605
RAID
Tomb Raider

https://www.finder.com/uncharted-gol...f-the-question

Do you think we'll ever see Golden Abyss on the PS4?
Old 12-01-17, 11:42   #9606
Peep Show
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Raider View Post
Holy moley! Peep Show just said something negative about something within a ND game! Alert the presses!

I unlocked that outfit ages ago though, I really like it, plus the shirt was pink so I was hooked. I liked pairing it with the pink bunny ears. It was difficult getting through that game though, not because it was challenging, it was just awful.
Lol, most people know that I was really disappointed with Uncharted 3, you should've seen me back then, when I had alot of negative things to say (although most of it wasn't on this forum).

Last edited by Peep Show; 12-01-17 at 11:43.
Peep Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 12:04   #9607
Vinkula
Tomb Raider

What do you guys think about the ND forums comments about that U4 MP is the worst one? I have to say 3rd game had the worse. U4 MP in my opinion is very close to U2. Meaning, amazing and fun. What makes U4 even better is the free DLC content (as pointed out on ND forums, DLC always cost on U2 around 5€ or higher.
Old 12-01-17, 12:09   #9608
dcw123
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinkula View Post
What do you guys think about the ND forums comments about that U4 MP is the worst one? I have to say 3rd game had the worse. U4 MP in my opinion is very close to U2. Meaning, amazing and fun. What makes U4 even better is the free DLC content (as pointed out on ND forums, DLC always cost on U2 around 5€ or higher.
UC3 was the worst.. characters felt all 'floaty' compared to the grounded feel of 2.
The redone maps were random and horrible IMO - Molten Ruins? WTF?!
Not to mention the OTT boosters which made the game difficult.
And people think UC4's power ups are unfair..

Really pleased with the flashback maps for UC4 so far - ND NEED to make more of them.. Highrise and Yemen were amazing maps. Imagine rope swinging around those.. The Uncharted 1 submarine base was pretty cool also.
Even if they made them as a pack, at a later date and sold them as paid DLC, I'd pay for them!

Anyone else miss the stuff that would randomly happen halfway through a match? AFAIK Pirate Colony is the only map which alters its state (rains and goes darker)
Who remembers the planes bombing you in Highrise/Plaza - or the sandstorm which would roll in in the Desert Village level.. And the tank in Village.

Survival mode is boring IMO and I never play it now - whereas in UC2/3 I played it all the time. I think its because in those games, if you played Arena or Siege.. the ''glowing area'' you have to stay in would change around the map. In UC4 the mode only appears once in a stage, and it is always in the same place 100% of the time.

I personally loved the story based Co-op levels from 2 and 3.

Last edited by dcw123; 12-01-17 at 12:13.
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 13:37   #9609
Peep Show
Relic Hunter

People on the ND forums are blinded by nostalgia.

I have put more than 500 hours into the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer, and I can confidently say that the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer is ALOT better.

Uncharted 3 had medal kickbacks, power plays, power weapons, unfair boosters and insane blindfire (hello KAL 7), how is that any better than the things that are in Uncharted 4?

Let me not even start with the gameplay, and shooting mechanics in general... Oh man if I had to go back to Uncharted 3's gameplay, I think i'd rather die.
Old 12-01-17, 13:55   #9610
Vinkula
Tomb Raider

Peep_Show, I agree with you. One of the good things I remember from U3 is when we played Michael Mayers. (Meyers?).