www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Digital Experience > Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Old 04-12-15, 19:07   #1591
Linoshi Croft
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBog View Post
I can t play it on PC because:
-the controls DON T make any sense: I can t use anything until Lara stops using the staff...why can t she put in on her back? no idea.
-lagging: I have set my game on lowest quality, and nothing just laaaaaags. I can play reboot on high mode with no lags, but this game....

To me, this is not a game that should have been released on PC.
I personally didn't have issues with the controls but I've heard the game itself was poorly optimised for the PC. Which is a shame as the game is actually really quite enjoyable.

Last edited by Linoshi Croft; 06-01-16 at 13:49.
Linoshi Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-16, 13:09   #1592
trin_303
Archaeologist

I finished the game 2 days ago and I must say I loved it. Combat and puzzles were perfect. Felt more like Tomb Raider than TR 2013 which I also finished for the first time a month ago.

I want to give Guardian of light a try as well, but I've seen it has big spiders and my arachnophobia is huge. I barely managed to finish Underworld because of this. Why does CD persist on using huge spiders? ughhh Cheap scare exploiting someone's phobia especially since so many people have it
Old 06-01-16, 01:07   #1593
Evan C.
Tomb Raider

Today I bought this game for 25 dollars as offer and inmediatly went to a store to buy a new controller for my Xbox one. I can not wait to get back home and try this game with my brother, I am so, so excited!
Old 06-01-16, 15:16   #1594
Gh0stBlade
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft View Post
I personally didn't have issues with the controls but I've heard the game itself was poorly optimised for the PC. Which is a shame as the game is actually really quite enjoyable.
I agree, the optimisation is terrible. On my PC it runs smooth in some areas, but it drops which is a shame. Would have been nice to play it solid 60FPS. The recommended system requirements are misleading.
Old 06-02-16, 13:31   #1595
anthonycraig
Historian

This game was just an utter mess in every way possible. Mediocre gameplay, predictive story, cheesy dialogue, despite promotion leaned towards PC/PS4 players there were a ton of achievements that were unlockable only on Xbox whereas the other platforms received story progression achievements which were about ten, the Legend DLC didn't include any outfits from Legend or anything related to Legend (they included the Underworld outfit with a white tank underneath!) and completely littered with game breaking bugs as well as supported only for two months.

I would be embarrassed if I was CD, just an awful game. I doubt we'll ever get another isometric Lara Croft game as it's just embarrassing for their name at this point, especially when after this they made their best TR game.
anthonycraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-16, 17:50   #1596
Linoshi Croft
Legend

I completely disagree. Both the isometric Lara Croft games were a ton of fun and both generally well received.
Old 06-02-16, 21:05   #1597
CheshireBitch
Archaeologist

Don't say that ! Beside PC the game runs perfectly ! It's a great game and I think we all want a third one !
CheshireBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-16, 09:05   #1598
Wooxman
Relic Hunter

Have they stopped making community challenges? I replayed the game on PC last weekend and noticed that there is no current community challenge. So did they really drop the support of this game entirely after just one year? That's sad. I thought that there was a certain number of challenges which would rotate like it's the case with other games (Halo: REACH still has weekly and daily challenges and this game is over 5 years old). I hoped to be able to get big head mode on PC since I only got it on Xbox One when it was available and missed to get it on PC last year.
Old 15-02-16, 16:02   #1599
CheshireBitch
Archaeologist

I missed it too and I'm very sad it didn"t came back a second time

i think they did drop the support since the game is not as "big" as ROTTR
CheshireBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-16, 03:01   #1600
SamCactus101
Professor

I got this game for free at PSN. Very fun. I have just one more trophy left, which is to complete all challenges. But it's actually quite hard! To complete the game isn't hard, just the time trials and defeating this crocodile boss (can't remember the name) within 3 minutes.
SamCactus101 is offline   Reply With Quote