www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Digital Experience > Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on iOS, Android and Windows Phone

Old 04-10-16, 18:19   #1
Melbelg
Hobbyist

Default Tomb Raider I & II App

Hello, Raiders!

As a Tomb Raider fan, like all of you of course, I wanted to check if there was another TR App of my interest on AppStore (this was like months ago). I found the TR I and II games on said store and I was wondering if anyone already bought them. I want to do so, since now I can afford them, but I have a few doubts about the games. Are the games complete? Are the games exactly the same as the original ones? Is it hard to play with touch screen? Are they planning to add the 3rd game?

Last edited by Melbelg; 04-10-16 at 19:03. Reason: I just realized I posted this on the wrong section! And I do not know how to delete this... Help!
Melbelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-16, 22:01   #2
Wooxman
Relic Hunter

They're the full games and even the Gold levels are included, so you get a lot for such a low price. I haven't played them with the touchscreen controls, but they certainly have good controller support.
Old 07-10-16, 22:20   #3
scion05
Tomb Raider

I wish these were available for the Mac desktops
Old 08-10-16, 01:46   #4
ThatSassyKid
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbelg View Post
Hello, Raiders!

As a Tomb Raider fan, like all of you of course, I wanted to check if there was another TR App of my interest on AppStore (this was like months ago).
There is also Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Lara Croft GO and Lara Croft: Relic Run

Quote:
I found the TR I and II games on said store and I was wondering if anyone already bought them. I want to do so, since now I can afford them, but I have a few doubts about the games. Are the games complete? Are the games exactly the same as the original ones?
Yes.
TR1 comes with Unfinished Business, and TR2 comes with Golden Mask. They are the same as the originals but with improved HD textures

Quote:
Is it hard to play with touch screen?
Very. I would recommend picking up a cheap gamepad for your phone if you do plan on purchasing the games.

Quote:
Are they planning to add the 3rd game?
There is discussion about this here. There is currently no news, but keep looking in that thread from time to time for any news

Last edited by ThatSassyKid; 08-10-16 at 01:48.
ThatSassyKid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-16, 20:34   #5
scion05
Tomb Raider

TR1 is quite easy to play on an iPhone, I imagine it would be much harder on say an iPad using the on-screen controls. The only bits that challenge are the timed runs, like the one in Palace Midas.
Old 09-10-16, 07:48   #6
georgekgr
Archaeologist

Old 09-10-16, 11:22   #7
msulak
Hobbyist

Default Apple TV

It worths to mention that Apple TV also features iOS. Take a look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EnAn69kaPo
msulak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-16, 07:47   #8
Joshorty
Archaeologist

Was hoping they would release this version for consoles to celebrate 20 years ... I definitely wouldn't mind forking my money for the Tomb Raider title that started it all. I bought the app version just to play the mansion levels on the go but the main game is difficult to control.
Joshorty is offline   Reply With Quote