www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 10-01-17, 19:49   #1
Emix
Professor

Default RiME

Quote:
About

-A land of discovery stretches out before you. Explore the beautiful, yet rugged, world of Rime, a single-player puzzle adventure game releasing in May 2017.

-In Rime, you play as a young boy who has awakened on a mysterious island after a shipwreck. You see wild animals, long-forgotten ruins and a massive tower that beckons you to come closer.

-Armed with your wits and a will to overcome—and the guidance of a helpful fox—you must explore the enigmatic island and unlock its closely guarded secrets.

Features

-Explore – Discover the mysterious island at your own pace. Interact with wildlife, search for hidden items or simply take in the sights and sounds.

-Solve Puzzles – Make your way through the ancient ruins by solving puzzles with sound, light, perspective, platforming, and even time manipulation.

-Find Secrets – Dive deeper into the boy’s backstory by uncovering dozens of secrets and collectibles.

-Be Enchanted – Take in beautiful, Mediterranean-inspired terrain complemented by the captivating music of David García Díaz.
Re-Reveal Trailer:

27 Minutes of Gameplay:

Official Site:

https://www.greybox.com/rime/en/

Platforms: PC/PS4/XB1/Switch

Release Date: May 2017

Price: 30$

Can't wait for this! It's my type of game, i love the atmosphere, music, art style, gameplay and puzzles.
Emix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-17, 12:29   #2
Peep Show
Relic Hunter

I was excited for this when it was revealed few years ago, but now it looks kinda different? I'm still gonna get it though since it's right up my alley.