Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 22-02-18, 00:51   #241
Mulf

Unlike Caesum, I can’t say that I particularly regret the cancellation of another TR1 remake, as I think we’ve had more than enough of those already; however, I find it not a little amusing that all the responses to this thread so far (bar Caesum’s) consist essentially of so many variations of ‘ooh, there’s a new plugin in there! How do I get it to work??’

Far be it from me to claim that I didn’t swoop down like a vulture to grab the assets (I may in fact have been the first to do so), but I think a little appreciation is in order. So: thanks, AODfan, for making your project publicly available.
Mulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-18, 09:41   #242
dcw123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulf View Post
Unlike Caesum, I can’t say that I particularly regret the cancellation of another TR1 remake, as I think we’ve had more than enough of those already; however, I find it not a little amusing that all the responses to this thread so far (bar Caesum’s) consist essentially of so many variations of ‘ooh, there’s a new plugin in there! How do I get it to work??’

Far be it from me to claim that I didn’t swoop down like a vulture to grab the assets (I may in fact have been the first to do so), but I think a little appreciation is in order. So: thanks, AODfan, for making your project publicly available.
People have wanted these classic assets since the editor was released 18 yrs ago.. why wouldn't people be excited. It blows gameplay wide open.
And I myself did thank AODFan several times..
So I really hope that was NOT aimed at me *glares*

If AODFan didn't want people to have them, why release them anyway? Just sayin'
As long as we give AODFan a massive shoutout in the credits - whats the issue?
That post was a little rude and uncalled for IMO
Don't want to cause an argument or anything, but this needed to be said I think. Let's be positive here guys

Last edited by dcw123; 22-02-18 at 10:51.
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-18, 08:45   #243
annl

Sorry to resurrect an old thread.

Would it be possible to have the textures for the Lara Cruz outfit? It should be easy enough to mod into the original TR1. Considering the model is the same, it should be possible to have that outfit and still use HD textures.
annl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-18, 12:19   #244
LoreRaider

^ He released the whole LE folder with all the files from that part of the game, so there should be that outfit on Lara's Home wad

See here: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...59#post7823859
LoreRaider is online now   Reply With Quote