Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Old 17-12-14, 03:08   #1
alonzorion

Talking First time playthrough of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light! (Co-op w/ Stellalune)

As I've finally come to a finish after spending the past year and a half plowing through Tomb Raider III without any guides or help, I've decided to take a break from classic Tomb Raider, not moving onto the fourth game, but instead giving one of the more recent games a go right before it's sequel is released!

Joined by Stellalune I'll be having a crack at Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light after which we'll be joined by two additional players for a completely blind playthrough of Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris!

The Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light playthrough is currently being uploaded onto my channel on YouTube (I'd hoped to have it out sooner, before the release of Osiris, but was attacked with copyright claims unfortunately) and will soon be followed by bits and pieces of Temple of Osiris, I hope you'll join us! Got to give a quick warning that it contains strong language from all of us, and for that reason, I won't post a link to the videos individually last time, however, as with my previous playthrough, I'll be open to reply to posts here, and talking about the game as I go through it.

Last edited by alonzorion; 17-12-14 at 03:14.
alonzorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-15, 21:25   #2
TheRCroft

I am really enjoying the Guardian of Light videos, it's immensely entertaining to watch you and Stella play it. Like you've mentioned in one of the videos, Temple of Osiris is a lot more chaotic but still enjoyable nonetheless!
TheRCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-15, 22:04   #3
sackboy123

Same here, loving your playthrough so far and also looking forward to more fails by Stella, bit Ironic with all those walkthroughs she does
sackboy123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-15, 17:02   #4
TheRCroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
Same here, loving your playthrough so far and also looking forward to more fails by Stella, bit Ironic with all those walkthroughs she does
Yeah, I think they mentioned how weird it is that Alonzorion is actually failing a lot less than Stella, considering she played it before, but I'm actually glad that's happening, the videos would be a lot more boring without their laughter after the fails
TheRCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-15, 17:24   #5
sackboy123

It's always funny seeing fails but Stella's fails

I can't say how funny it actually is especially when she jumps towards the lava
sackboy123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-15, 07:32   #6
HappyRaider12

Oh I'm so jealous, it looks like you two are having so much fun doing this! I need to find people to play the new game with me I have it downloaded but haven't touched it yet
HappyRaider12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-15, 18:47   #7
alonzorion

Hello guys! Sorry about the late response, haven't logged in in a while. As you're probably aware, it's all finished now and I'm really glad that so many people have enjoyed it!

We moved onto Osiris straight after and the first three parts of that are up, problem is the game isn't all that functional and it's left us all rather unmotivated... especially with me and editing it, so it might be a while till that but it's all pretty much recorded!
alonzorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-16, 02:49   #8
SamCactus101

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRaider12 View Post
Oh I'm so jealous, it looks like you two are having so much fun doing this! I need to find people to play the new game with me I have it downloaded but haven't touched it yet
I know! I wish I had real people friends who could play this with me. Single player mode gets boring after some time.
SamCactus101 is offline   Reply With Quote