Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Raider Next Generation

Old 20-04-14, 00:19   #351
igor32

Could someone test this?

Code:
AddEffect= 84, ADD_LIGHT_GLOVE,FADD_CONTINUE_EMIT, JOINT_RIGHT_WRIST, 0, 0, 0, 30, 0, 16, 0, MIST_COL_YELLOW
AddEffect= 85, ADD_LIGHT_GLOVE,FADD_CONTINUE_EMIT, JOINT_LEFT_WRIST, 0, 0, 0, 30, 0, 16, 0, MIST_COL_YELLOW
For me they are not displaying at her hand, but at her shoulder and head

igor32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-14, 08:00   #352
A_De

One of my friends who isn't registered here asked me for help with his trouble. After he updated TRNG to v. 1.2.2.7 he sometimes gets this in game:

This is the horizontal strip which jerks and distorts the screen. So the issue is how to get rid of this. Game is running on Win7. Please help.

@Titak: well, if this is not a bug I'll go to general thread.

Last edited by A_De; 05-05-14 at 12:06.
A_De is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-14, 09:15   #353
Titak

@ the above two posters:
Questions/issues like this should be posted in a seperate thread or in the general questions thread.
This is for bug reporting only.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-14, 20:59   #354
tomb2player

I discovered couple of bugs:

1. When Lara is floating on the water surface, there is no flare sound ( default sound sample name " crysmash " )

2. When Lara is diving underwater, there is no sound when we are in save or load game menu and moving up or down through the savegame list. The same is with " Pause Menu " when we are pushing " Exit to Title " - sound is missing. Normally when Lara is outside water all mentioned sounds are working properly. As far as i know, there is no way to attach sound samples to Main Menu and all others... or maybe i am wrong? If there was this possibility, it could be easy to fix, because i think it's related to missing sample attachement...

3. When we set music or just silence in inventory, 2 sounds of big and small medipack are missing ( medi_fix and lara_no ). When i remove this feature from script, everything starts working.

4. Font ( standard game font which for example can be edited with Liekkuri ) is a little bit wider in save and load game menu, and in controller menu ( where we can attach keys to Lara's moves ) This problem was in TR4 as well, but not in TR5 as i saw.

Last edited by tomb2player; 17-05-14 at 21:02.
tomb2player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-14, 12:55   #355
bagas

I discovered a bug that causes me trouble at animation scripting
It seems that the ENV_CLIMB_WALL commands didn't work with a ceiling climbable block (you know, when you decrease the elevation of the ceiling for like 8 clicks) and make it climbable by clicking the green "climb box" in LE.
Maybe we can add ENV_CLIMB_CEILING_BLOCK in the next update ?

I don't know if it's just me.
But if you want, I can send you my animations to test it
bagas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-14, 14:32   #356
Joey79100

May I ask something?
It's not a bug, but a kind of request for the next update or later...
Could NG Center make a temporary copy of the script files (in a subfolder of the corresponding script folder) when we start it, so it works on the temp files and save them only when we click on Build or Save?
And also ask confirmation when we quit NG Center if we want to save changes or not... It could avoid a lot of problems when for example the PC crashes, or we make accidentally a change on an include file for example... Because for no, as soon as we quit the onclude file, it's saved automatically.

Oh, also, when we switch from the script/an include file to an include file/the script, the zoom is lost automatically. Same when we open NG Center. (I mean the zoom with Ctrl and the mouse wheel)

That's all, thank you if you do that.
Joey79100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-14, 16:24   #357
tomb2player

When i reached a big number of sound samples in one level ( don't know exactly how many, didn't counted ) a strange bugs appeared. While playing level Lara was completely invisible, but i could still walk, shoot and normally play. Second bug - when Lara was close to switch which activated door - game crashed to windows with TRNG error report. I didn't do more tests, maybe there are more bugs according to reaching this limit. Anyway, after deleting some unused sound samples in sounds.txt list, bugs disappeared . I don't know if this has to do with number of lines ( sound slots ) in sounds.txt, or is it related to number of sound files.
tomb2player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-14, 21:58   #358
Joey79100

Lara being completely invisible isn't related to the sounds. I don't think. It appears at random times, I already got this bug, I remember Rouge also got it... All you have to do is to make at least slight modifications in your level and convert it again, and she will reappear. That's what I do at least everytime it happens.
Joey79100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-14, 23:44   #359
Caesum

I discovered a bug while testing elevators. It happens on both 1.2.2.6 and 1.2.2.7 version. Every level which has a working elevator in it will crash if you disable sound in setup window.

Tested with my own level, Paolone's demo and Mists of Avalon. It happens in all of them.

Last edited by Caesum; 31-08-14 at 22:32.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-14, 22:25   #360
-Roli-

Another limitation, unfortunately. :

When you're making a Von Croy level, and would like to activate the little cutscenes, then you have to type this into the [Options]:

NewSoundEngine= DISABLED

It's a shame. Hopefully it could be fixed somehow in the future.
-Roli- is offline   Reply With Quote