Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Raider Next Generation

Old 24-04-17, 11:25   #441
Titak

Oh duh... never mind then.
My Mayvacation has started. Let's just say I'm not quite awake because its vacation.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-17, 18:31   #442
OverRaider

Using TRNG 1.2.2.7+

Something suspicious about:

Customize=CUST_BACKGROUND,BKGDT_INVENTORY,BKGDF_KE EP_GAME_SCREEN,IGNORE,IGNORE

Has anyone encountered something unusual when using this script command? Took me quite a while till I figured out that this command is probably buggy. When going into inventory or pause the game the screen is blinking/flickering in random split seconds, but what is worst (it`s not 100% it`s only an assumption) that very rarely it changes the background music! I mean if I enter inventory the background music changes, or if I pause the game or if I use f5 f6 to save/load game etc... As I said, this happens very rarely, but still unsure if it really is this command causing it, but since I removed it the flickering/blinking of the oinventory screen doesn`t happen anymore and neither I`ve encountered the audio change yet so...???? anybody anything more about this?
OverRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-17, 20:51   #443
Titak

Exclamation

This really is the thread for reporting confirmed bugs.
Since you are not absolutely sure, this is best posted somewhere else, like and new thread or the TRNG chat thread, so people can test and see if it happens on their end as well.
Once it has been confrimed that this script is the culprit, it can be posted here.
Old 28-04-17, 05:48   #444
OverRaider

Oh if so then sorry, I thought that here we can report/discuss potential bugs.. I am mostly trying to avoid creating new topics but anyway, this script is causing flickering of the inventory screen for 100% (or at least on my pc), I am just not 100% sure about the audio issue if it`s related to this or not though...

Last edited by OverRaider; 28-04-17 at 05:50.
OverRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-17, 14:14   #445
Titak

Report, yes.
Reporting confirmed bugs.

If anything is found that might be a bug and it needs to be discussed, that's what all the other threads are for.
Just to keep this thread as clean as possible so Paolone will have an easier time finding the real bugs that he might need to look into.
Old 28-04-17, 15:33   #446
AkyV

Sometimes the game refuses to start. Sometimes, after updating plugin DLL or building the script or converting the project (but not always if I do these things).
I checked it with the log program:

Quote:
0: WinRunCheck
This is what the whole log was.
I need to restart the computer or at least log out/in, to fix it.

Last edited by AkyV; 28-04-17 at 15:35.
AkyV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 16:21   #447
tomb2player

I don't know if it's right thread for this kind of question, but. Is it possible to make something like "slide show" using images from PIX folder and organizers? It could be for example used for simply "cutscenes", that contain only images. Of course there is always possibility to do this as FMV, but there can be problems with them.

I wonder also if its possible to add using this method fancy effects like one image overlapping old one when coming on the screen, etc. Or only plain regular image swaps are possible.

I think that it's good idea for new tutorial for forum's tutorial section, if anyone is interested to write.
tomb2player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 16:24   #448
Titak

This thread is called TRNG - Bugs & Limitations Thread, so this is indeed not the right thread for this.

The general chat thread would be more suiteable.
Old 02-05-17, 16:26   #449
tomb2player

Yes I agree, I will create new thread better.
tomb2player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 19:22   #450
DJ Full

Here's definitely a bug, of the "Script" tab of NG_Center:
If you press "go to bookmark" if no bookmarks exist, the program falls into endless, unbreakable search loop.
There's no other way to stop it than terminate the process, losing all changes since the last save.
Nothing big but can be annoying.

Last edited by DJ Full; 02-05-17 at 19:26. Reason: aliens
DJ Full is offline   Reply With Quote