www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Unofficial Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 15-09-17, 19:53   #121
thewolf
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danath View Post

I don't understand well. Do you mean playing your level along with the originals or just your level? By default you don't need the CD to play if you are using the TR2 Gold demo engine, just for the music. But there is a method to have music without needing the CD.
I wanted to know how to play only my own level with the original cd. Without the tr2 demo
thewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-17, 20:43   #122
Danath
Explorer

Mmm i don't really understand, building using the demo folder lets you play without a CD, i don't get why you want to use it to play. Even if it's a demo you can build multiple levels.
For what you want i suppose you would need to use the files on the TR2 install folder/CD, copying them to your level folder, i may be wrong though.
Old 16-09-17, 13:10   #123
thewolf
Hobbyist

Ah I thought it doesn't work with the demo. I tried yesterday to play with the demo and couldn't get it to work. That's the reason why I asked how I can play without the demo. Now it works. Thank you again
thewolf is offline   Reply With Quote