Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 19-07-17, 20:23   #18331
Daring Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara_Fan1 View Post
I'm so happy and relieved right now, last week I posted that my mum had found two lumps in both breasts and might have breast cancer. I can confirm that they're just tissue bunged together to make a lump. It's nothing to worry about 😊!
Oh yay!! Glad she's alright!
Daring Do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-17, 14:31   #18332
HecticBartoli

Feeling very weak.

Last edited by HecticBartoli; 03-01-18 at 15:34. Reason: Too much negativity
HecticBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-17, 21:01   #18333
Shirley_Manson

Had a great day at the beach today. Well, it was a beach on a river but still a beach. Sand and everything!
I had a snake brush upon my arm and then it continued on it's merry way straight into a bunch of swimmers who were completely panicked. It was hilarious to watch. River snakes are completely harmless. Then I caught a living clam. I didn't even know they breathe underwater! I put it back, idk how it swam to the surface anyway. The I took home two gorgeous snail shells. Went to get iced coffee with my BF later.
Tl;dr Had a great day today!
Shirley_Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-17, 23:55   #18334
peeves

Feeling pretty cool since some of my favorite TV shows are gonna start to air on Disney XD again in the near future. I mean I got pokemon to watch. And yo kai watch. Doraemon is coming back also. And I complained how sabrina the animated series stopped airing well I got something to replace that.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-17, 22:34   #18335
Yeauxleaux

@Lara_Fan excellent news!

_________

Anyays I Just got home from work

I've refused to work with Death Breath tomorrow. I flat said no, because I'm not holding my breath all day just so I don't have to smell his disrespectful as **** breath.

They understood, thankfully.

On another note, some men really think they're all that sometimes. So this guy was talking about "what he'd do to Britney Spears" and everything, and no shade, if only Britney would let him... he looked like Shrek.

Kind of inversely reminds me of these men who think I want to **** them just because I'm gay. Madonna... we have standards thanks. Unless you look like Britney's current boyfriend most gays wouldn't touch you with a 10ft barge pole honey.

Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-17, 22:26   #18336
Vinkula

Stressed, again. Mostly school stuff, but with a clear head it's going to get solved.
Vinkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-17, 07:13   #18337
SrDanielPonces

Not feeling well, I did a "mistake" and now I'm regreting through the feels
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-17, 10:11   #18338
HecticBartoli

Feeling OK at the moment, My replacement Debit Card will be delivered soon, and hopefully be buying a PC. I have to be careful with what I'm putting myself into, there were a lot of unpleasant things like what happened in the past two years, bought the PS4 too soon, a game that glitches the out on that console, but runs perfect on last gen, and XBox One

I have no idea what the next step is. I might be giving Tomb Raider Forums a break for a while, Hopefully I'll be back.

Last edited by HecticBartoli; 03-01-18 at 15:08. Reason: Too much negative things.
HecticBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-17, 06:56   #18339
Yeauxleaux

Need to vent tbh

My Dad died 2 years now... I'm still not over it, I'm still here breaking down and sobbing sometimes. I just don't know when it's going to end, when it'll start to feel "normal".

I can't ****ing stand it, remembering how we used to be and feeling like I'll never see him again (I'm not really a believer at all). It's driving me crazy.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-17, 11:34   #18340
Brendanlovesu1

Stressed and confused.

I've recently started a job in a call centre and I think my managers are trying to **** me over, i've only been there 3 weeks and my mental health has started to decline, should I speak up and ask for less hours or keep my head down and say nothing. I don't want to be sacked
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote