www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Debate and Political Discussion

Old Yesterday, 15:03   #4561
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Launcelot View Post
Getting killed in a war and getting killed in a construction accident are two different things.

And yes, it was extremely insensitive, but hey, we are talking about Trump here, what were you expecting? Haven't you learned yet?
Of course they’re two different things. One is more dangerous than the other but death is still a possibility with both. In any event, you don’t say something like Trump did.

I’m expecting him to be a bit more professional but silly me, I keep forgetting he’s the president of the United States … he doesn’t have to be professional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon-Safari View Post
Trump: I Have Proof Democrat Fabricated What I Said to Gold Star Widow
http://insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/58554

You can believe him or not. Fact is the media lost all credibility. Remember when CNN said he move MLK bust and other outlets picked it up, but one of their photographers were just standing in front of it. Remember when I posted all that ridiculous Pokémon coverage on the last page and nobody spoke of it ever again?
I don’t know who’s telling the truth but you have a guy who tells lies daily so I know who I’m more inclined to believe.

Last edited by Quebsenuef; Yesterday at 15:36.
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:40   #4562
Lara's home
Relic Hunter

If Trump has proof, then he can just... you know.. Prove it?
Lara's home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:43   #4563
Cochrane
Gold Contributor

Just a quick note on the Pokemon thing: I did see the "evidence", and then I had to figure out whether I should try to explain that just because it's on one popular person's Twitter feed and CNN posted about it twice does not mean it's what everybody is talking about. I assumed that this was too complicated for someone who keeps changing topics mid-paragraph. In fact, I still think that.

I don't know who this "Cochrine" is that Moon-Safari keeps talking about, but I just wanted to point out: I never said that
Quote:
Neither is:
Girls in Boy Scouts
Men in ladies rooms
Stupid ****ing pronouns
Child gender reassignment surgery
Trans in the military
Forcing businesses to bake us cakes
Is unimportant. I ignored that because this restatement of the issues is blatantly transphobic and not worthy of a reply. Those are actually important discussions that we should be having; but if you start from the idea that people are lying when they tell you who they really are, then I'm going to assume that having that discussion with you is a waste of time.
Old Yesterday, 15:48   #4564
Eddie Haskell
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochrane View Post
having that discussion with you is a waste of time.
Enough said...
Old Yesterday, 16:57   #4565
Dennis's Mom

It's beyond the pale that two weeks later Trump had done nothing for the families of the four servicemen killed, but then to lie about other presidents.

He lies about everything, then he blame someone else for the information. "I don't know if it's true or not but someone said ...."

You know what that is? Repeating gossip. Trump doesn't know whether the information is true or not, he repeats it anyway, and he repeats it with the basest of motivation: to try to make himself look good and someone else look bad.

Four men are dead. He has no clue why. It's why he changed the topic to how fabulous he is, but to lie about other people, and such and easily disprovable lie too.
Old Today, 02:43   #4566
Moon-Safari
Relic Hunter

Trial begins for Transgender charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

http://trib.com/news/local/casper/tr...f19628ae3.html

At least nobody thinks we're transphobic for not letting men in the women's bathroom. Obama did this and the left won't even care. Virtue signaling is more important than the safety of a child to them.
Old Today, 03:32   #4567
tiann
Professor

don't feed the troll, people. let it die.
Old Today, 04:30   #4568
lance6439
Legend

Donald Trump justifies RAPE:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...07383771148288

Quote:
26,000 unreported sexual assults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?
https://twitter.com/SaysHummingbird/...16798415126528

Quote:
Trial begins for Transgender charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/STek5Br.jpg[IMG]

http://trib.com/news/local/casper/tr...f19628ae3.html

At least nobody thinks we're transphobic for not letting men in the women's bathroom. Obama did this and the left won't even care. Virtue signaling is more important than the safety of a child to them.
So irrelevant. But yeah continue being transphobic lmao.

Quote:

Sorry, fem darth maul with demon horns reading to children isn't who I want representing me as my community is working on assimilating into American society. Rearranging the fabric of society through the lens of gender dysphoria is not how we evolve as a nation. And you should have a 1 on 1 with Cochrine whose under the impression that we all already agree that those are not main issues. Convince him that there are people like you that care about dumb **** like girls in Boy Scouts and men in ladies rooms.
LGBTQ+ liberation was started by the fems, drag queens and transgenders. They're the ones that fought for equal rights and basically started movements that told the government and general public that we deserve recognition, equal rights and representation. Drag Queens and Fems will always be the ones that represent the LGBTQ+ because they're the trailblazers. No matter how much you dislike it, you're going to have to deal with it because thats how it will be forever.