Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 17-02-18, 06:10   #1
robm_2007

Default Update on Jocelyn Wildenstein

Yes...she's still alive! She "allegedly" attacked her fiancee and was taken to jail in 2016! Link

Her mugshot

"The pair [Wildenstein, 77 and Lloyd, 51] have become known for their constant ups and downs, including a recent hiccup during which cops were called to their home after neighbors heard screaming coming from their apartment.

Police arrested both in November after they arrived at 1am to find a shattered casserole dish on the kitchen floor, bruises to Jocelyn's neck and arms and a cut to Lloyd's forehead.

But Lloyd later insisted that he was injured after the dish exploded on the stove. He said Jocelyn came to treat him and the two went on to have noisy sex that was mistaken for an altercation."

----------
She denies having had any plastic surgery.
This link is her first TV interview in 20 years! (That was over 6 facelifts ago)!!!

----------
She remarks on the #metoo movement and her views on casting couches in Hollywood are quite something.
Video
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-18, 06:47   #2
VictorXD

I'm surprised someone else remembers this TRF diva

Still, rather worrying thing about the cassarole thing. Hope she's ok.
VictorXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-18, 10:39   #3
robm_2007

I think I get why she would say she's not had any work done: either she's got an ego and doesn't want to admit, or she insecure and doesn't want to be confronted with it (maybe some strange combo of the two).

If she says she's never had any, she doesn't have to answer: how much has she had done, what has she had done, how much did it cost, why did she have any, why that much, does she regret any of it, does she want to have more, etc.

Even Michael Jackson admitted to having a nose job (though he said that's all he had done).

Also, there's a video of her hitting her boyfriend with a tray. It goes mute for most of the film when she's likely cussing at him. I never knew she was that nuts! (The casserole is a lie).
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-18, 10:58   #4
Dustie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorXD View Post
I'm surprised someone else remembers this TRF diva

Still, rather worrying thing about the cassarole thing. Hope she's ok.
Why? She's actually pretty famous! I mean, maybe not for the best reasons, but people who ever looked up "plastic surgery before and after" definitely know the name!

I too refuse to believe she hasn't had any plastic surgery done. But more than the procedure(s) themselves, I'm more shocked at the results. Whatever she's had done and whoever did it, did not do a good job. She's been looking swollen all over ever since. Like she's had an injection job gone wrong!!
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-18, 11:15   #5
dinne

*deleted by me*

Last edited by dinne; 25-10-19 at 13:58.
dinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-18, 12:54   #6
Yeauxleaux

I'd consider things like botox and fillers to be non-invasive surgery. It might not be as big a deal as getting your face chopped and sliced and diced no, but it's still a cosmetic procedure.

But seriously, we can tell honey. You look like Caitlyn Jenner after 5 days on heroin, it's obvious. I have no idea why people do this to themselves tbh. I understand fear of aging (I hate the thought of getting old and wrinkly) but not to where I'd be caught making myself look like this. Come on now.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 17-02-18 at 12:56.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-18, 13:05   #7
scion05

The thing with Botox is it never sticks. I've had botox a few times, and multiple lip fillers, and they all reabsorb and dissolve over time.
scion05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-18, 13:18   #8
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by scion05 View Post
The thing with Botox is it never sticks. I've had botox a few times, and multiple lip fillers, and they all reabsorb and dissolve over time.
I'm not completely against it, or even surgery. I just think this decade there's a trend of people (and even very young people, it's so sad) just going over over-done with it. There's girls in their 20s who already look like they've clearly had these things done and it's just tragic.

No shade because if I had a bit of money, I'd get a small amount of work on my nose done and maybe some lines in my forehead filled, I'm not some "just be natural!!" purist. It's just that overdone plastic look I find horrifying.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-18, 13:34   #9
xLara_Nathanx

Omg, it’s GodGod GodGodGod!
xLara_Nathanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-18, 16:13   #10
Gabi
Super Moderator

Moving to the entertainment section
Gabi is offline   Reply With Quote