www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Sport and Recreation

Old 19-04-17, 21:20   #2701
TRhalloween
Tomb Raider

I can't believe we worried about the Shane/AJ match. I felt Mania the last couple years was lacking, but this one had matches that were just bad - mixed tag, Orton/Wyatt.
Old 20-04-17, 13:01   #2702
WWETombRaider
Relic Hunter

After Mania, I've sorta fallen off the rails and not keeping up. I watched the RAW after Mania, but that's it.
WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 20:24   #2703
tomee
Tomb Raider

Aw you should definitely pick it up again. They just had a new draft to shake up the rosters. The two brands feel so much more balanced right now.

Honestly is it just me or the post-Wrestlemania period is so much more exciting? I was thinking the other day how much I actually dislike the "Road to Wrestlemania"; established storylines are dropped in favour of completely different ones, beloved Superstars not getting their opportunities on the big stage, questionable booking decisions and oh god how much I hate the influx of part timers. I don't just mean 2017, but in general.
Old 20-04-17, 23:38   #2704
WWETombRaider
Relic Hunter

It's typical of me to go through these "off" phases. It usually starts with me missing a week and then the weeks start piling up while I'm off watching other things until I'm too far off to catch up any longer. It happened after HBK retired, and then again when Punk left. I eventually starting re-watching in 2015, and now it's happened again. I'm definitely keeping checks on it though and reading up. I'll probably pick it up again sooner than later.
WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 23:15   #2705
welshguy34
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
Surprisingly, many people actually thought it was good...i didnt like it.
If anything i hate it just because of the fact that they yet again stopped the momentumg of Bray Wyatt to give the title, the win, someone who absolutly didnt needed either.

Makes me still very mad.

Agree that they should have kept the title on Wyatt. I am not interested in another Orton title reign.
welshguy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-17, 12:36   #2706
tomee
Tomb Raider

Thoughts about Jinder Mahal as the new WWE World Champion?
Old 23-05-17, 13:02   #2707
Mani_Man
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Thoughts about Jinder Mahal as the new WWE World Champion?
Im torn on it.
On one hand i like that they did something completely new and unexpected.
It speaks for smackdown and gives you the feeling that absolutly everybody in the wwe can make it to the top on smackdown.
Also Orton was boring as champion, so every change to that is one i like.

On the other hand...its jinder mahal.
The man who was essentially a jobber since his return, someone who had absolutly no momentum to go with.
While Wyatt had to lose at WM, while corbin, styles, owens, zayn and so on are there at their peak.

For now i do like the idea behind it and im willing to give mahal the chance to prove himself.
He wont be champion for 1-2 years, thats for sure...so i can get behind a title run for 2-3 months.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote