www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old Yesterday, 01:24   #121
wearemany
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivlov View Post
I think the main problem of TRA is exaggerated difficulty (in some places), especially if you play on a PC (without a gamepad). After TRA all other TR games seemed me the easiest like a playschool. I find TRA the most difficult game from all TR series. It's a very good remake though.
TRA is undoubtedly the most challenging TR game that CD has made, but the hardest in the whole series? Have you ever played TR3 or TR4 by any chance?
Old Yesterday, 04:13   #122
Kivlov
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wearemany View Post
TRA is undoubtedly the most challenging TR game that CD has made, but the hardest in the whole series? Have you ever played TR3 or TR4 by any chance?
Yes, I played all TR games. And even replayed some of them recently (in this order: TRL, TRU, TRA, TR1, TR2, TR3, and now I'am near to finish TR4). So, I have quite fresh memories about them. And I'm still find TRA the most challanging.
Old Yesterday, 06:49   #123
thabani33
Explorer

Quote:
Yes, I played all TR games. And even replayed some of them recently (in this order: TRL, TRU, TRA, TR1, TR2, TR3, and now I'am near to finish TR4). So, I have quite fresh memories about them. And I'm still find TRA the most challanging.
Did you use walkthroughs for the classic TR games?
thabani33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:24   #124
wearemany
Explorer

Quote:
Are you saying that TR3, arguably the hardest TR game to date, with its tough platforming, tough secrets, limited saves (PS1), low gamma (PS1), ridiculously difficult levels (Temple Ruins, Aldwych, Lud's Gate, Madubu Gorge, Lost City of Tinnos) and Tomb Raider 4 with its mind-boggling puzzles, confusing hub system with constant backtracking between levels and unkillable enemies are easier games than a game with easy automated platforming, white ledges everywhere to show you where to go and checkpoints?

To each his own, but wow.