Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 06-01-10, 13:26   #1
shadow_fire

Default Your Sweet Sweet Revenge

Well here you can say all the ways that you have gotten back at people. should make a good read for all

Hmm, ive said a few in OC. I'll post them here too:

I remember when some one last spat on me last year. (on three seperate occasions on the same night by accident.) I happend to be standing to my mates left which was the side she normally spits on. after warning her that I would spit on her back after the first two times I spat at her and accidently got her right in the face lols. (that was after it happened a third time) she's never spat on me after that

I remember I bit someone once too....they shoved their finger in my face so I bit it. It started bleeding if I remember correctly lols. their fault for annoying me jaja
I had to sit outside the principals office for the whole bloody day. that was a couple of years ago.

and another time I poured water in my cousins bed for stealing my IPOD and when he started ****ing me off and tried to hit me I threw a chair at him and literally missed his head by a few millimetres. It smashed on the wall. (it wasnt just the IPOD i was angry at him with though it was alot of other **** too.

revenge is bitter sweet.

Hmmm....one time I found out that my ex was cheating on me (when we were together) with my sister so I cut the strings to her guitar, put dirt and worms in her bed, completely trashed her room, spread a few not so nice rumors about her, and something else lols.

shadow_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-10, 13:44   #2
TR love

SLEPT WITH HER BROTHER!!!!!???

Unfortunately nothing drastic enough has happened to me to be able to unleash kick ass vengeance
TR love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-10, 13:52   #3
Dustie

Spitting, biting, throwing furniture?... Doesn't really sound right to me.

I don't take revenge. I don't want anyone to get back at me if I hurt them unintentionally, so I don't go after people if I'm hurt.

I don't want this to sound spooky, but in my life so far, if I got hurt by someone or if someone was bothering me for a long time, in the end something bad would happen to them (conditional sentences - help!!). I'm not going to bring up any examples, but it's been that way for some time now. And I hope it keeps up that way.
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-10, 13:59   #4
Jack Croft

I let Karma do my revenge.
Jack Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-10, 14:03   #5
Ikas90
Globetrotter

I've thought about getting revenge, but I refrained from doing so, as I am not one who takes revenge out on people. And as fate may have had it, the offender went to jail. So I didn't need my revenge. Justice took care of him, and he well and truly deserved it.

So, I agree with the above poster. Karma does my revenge for me.
Ikas90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-10, 14:24   #6
Paddy

Karma doesnt cut it for me, I like to get even
Couple of times at college my mate has been a real smartass to me, taking digs about how I work and stuff. I got one back on him when I rang him and told him I was lurking outside his bedroom window, he nearly shat himself, was funnier because it was at night so he wouldnt have known
For little things I do get even, dont **** with me.
Paddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-10, 14:25   #7
Minty Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR love View Post
SLEPT WITH HER BROTHER!!!!!???

Unfortunately nothing drastic enough has happened to me to be able to unleash kick ass vengeance
I have to say the same. Besides, if you want revenge, your rationality is usually clouded by your emotions, and can lead to you doing stupid things you will regret.
Minty Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-10, 14:50   #8
Dustie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
Karma doesnt cut it for me, I like to get even
Couple of times at college my mate has been a real smartass to me, taking digs about how I work and stuff. I got one back on him when I rang him and told him I was lurking outside his bedroom window, he nearly shat himself, was funnier because it was at night so he wouldnt have known
For little things I do get even, dont **** with me.
That sounds more like a prank though, rather than revenge
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-10, 14:51   #9
Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
That sounds more like a prank though, rather than revenge
It was a prank, but it was getting some revenge for him ****ing with me at college
Paddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-10, 15:11   #10
touchthesky

I've never really done the whole revenge thing but I knew someone who was picked on for years by someone who said they were her friend and she had asked her to go get tomato ketchup for her hot dog and she somehow managed to put blood from....you got it..and she watched her eat that hot dog.

I imagine that was quite funny to behold.
touchthesky is offline   Reply With Quote