Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 06-11-15, 18:28   #11
FreakRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
Nice.. now if only the models could get a little face-lift (like XNALara models for example)
(I took it from XNALara actually lol)
Yes, they could get a little face-lift but I won't give her one for now I think though.

-------------

Thanks for all of your positive feedback!
FreakRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-15, 20:41   #12
Laralicious

Default Wow!

That is incredible work! The remake that this wonderful game deserves! Very beautiful.
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-15, 20:51   #13
scremanie

That trailer made my life tbh. You have done an AMAZING job!!!

*watches trailer 20 times again*
scremanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-15, 21:01   #14
VictorXD

OMG!! I knew you made some amazing animations, but you truly fooled me there! The visual fidelity is.... is... I don't know, I can't find words that truly reflect how amazing it is.
Congrats, truly!
VictorXD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-15, 21:51   #15
Enya Brennan

Please, don't play with my feelings, tell me this is real!
Enya Brennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-15, 23:53   #16
Jorje Croft

I would lost 5 years of my life to make this true. I'm ready for this sacrifice. looks amazing. I don't want anything more,this graphics exactly fits how AOD should look. I don't want realistic stuff. please god someday make this real. I forget everything about ROTTR when I was watching that.amazing work. nothing will reach AOD ever.

is it unreal to create engine like this and make remake of game? I think there should be some group of programmers who is ready for this. :\

Last edited by Jorje Croft; 06-11-15 at 23:54.
Jorje Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-15, 02:11   #17
Peterstar101

This looks absolutely stunning, FR!
Peterstar101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-15, 10:55   #18
FreakRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laralicious View Post
That is incredible work! The remake that this wonderful game deserves! Very beautiful.
Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by scremanie View Post
That trailer made my life tbh. You have done an AMAZING job!!!

*watches trailer 20 times again*
Nice to hear that some of you have actually been living for an AoD remix xD Thank you so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorXD View Post
OMG!! I knew you made some amazing animations, but you truly fooled me there! The visual fidelity is.... is... I don't know, I can't find words that truly reflect how amazing it is.
Congrats, truly!
Thanks alot, it means a lot to me when people appreciate my animations that much, they're really not easy to make

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorje Croft View Post
I would lost 5 years of my life to make this true. I'm ready for this sacrifice. looks amazing. I don't want anything more,this graphics exactly fits how AOD should look. I don't want realistic stuff. please god someday make this real. I forget everything about ROTTR when I was watching that.amazing work. nothing will reach AOD ever.

is it unreal to create engine like this and make remake of game? I think there should be some group of programmers who is ready for this. :\
Thank you so so much! Many people in the TRLE group on Facebook wanted me to make a high realistic Lara, but I will definitely not go for that. TRAoD just has this kind of ambience to which 'not so good' graphics just belong to IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterstar101 View Post
This looks absolutely stunning, FR!
Thank you!

-----------------------

Again, thank you all for your positive feedback! I will work on Parisian Backstreets for the while now, I still have many problems with UE4, but I think I'll somehow manage them. (and maybe you'll even get a Parisian Backstreets demo when it's done )
Old 07-11-15, 15:12   #19
Jorje Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakRaider View Post
Thank you very much

Thank you so so much! Many people in the TRLE group on Facebook wanted me to make a high realistic Lara, but I will definitely not go for that. TRAoD just has this kind of ambience to which 'not so good' graphics just belong to IMO

[/SIZE]
the main mystery around this game is visual. it has really specific character designs . I don't think it needs any changes. or modernized versions. I'm sure if AOD had realistic graphics it wouldn't be as amazing as its now. every detail is unique and made with great taste. your work looks flawless and camera angles are just amazing. maybe not game but as animation series it can be done. I have no idea how this program works but I know its hard. but AOD trilogy movie would be just BOMB. there are too many materials to finish the story. its just my dream but hope someday someone will make a project.
Jorje Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-15, 21:48   #20
FreakRaider

I decided that I will post testing videos here as well.

Here is the first update on TRAoD 1.5:

(including rain, wet clothing effects and jumping)

Update 1.1