Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 24-04-18, 15:19   #41
kiersaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
True, it isn't Tomb Raider and I don't think it's canon, even for a nightmare. They could be zombies but they're the same enemies from Cold Darkness and it was said there that they're infected Trinity soldiers. Say Cold Darkness was canon and once Lara got home she fell asleep and Lara's Nightmare happened. Zombies being reanimated corpses is just basic zombie knowledge and doesn't make me a zombie expert for knowing that and I'm no fan of them anyway
I was just being playful, I don't think you're doing a degree in zombieology! I agree with you on being a fan though, I've no interest in them either.
kiersaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-18, 17:24   #42
Blackmoor

If it isn't in the game already, I'd like Lara to visit the Vatican in the dlc.

I'd also quite like to see a new character dlc......... almost a cliff-hanger for where the series is going next. Without Lara at all.... an introduction to someone like Kurtis (but not him, obviously), but someone mysterious and the start of another mystery.......... I don't mean the next game won't have Lara, only that this is the playable introduction to the mystery from an alternative viewpoint before we jump into it next game with Lara.

And, we should have a dlc that revolves around the sad death of Sam........

Last edited by Blackmoor; 24-04-18 at 17:25.
Blackmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-18, 17:36   #43
JsotoTRSaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post
If it isn't in the game already, I'd like Lara to visit the Vatican in the dlc.

I'd also quite like to see a new character dlc......... almost a cliff-hanger for where the series is going next. Without Lara at all.... an introduction to someone like Kurtis (but not him, obviously), but someone mysterious and the start of another mystery.......... I don't mean the next game won't have Lara, only that this is the playable introduction to the mystery from an alternative viewpoint before we jump into it next game with Lara.

And, we should have a dlc that revolves around the sad death of Sam........
I like all of your suggestions.

Sam's fate could be seen in Shadow, as so many people are demanding it now. What better way to find out about Sam than DLC? This way she won't be ruining the main game for those who don't want or care about her at all (like me).
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-18, 17:41   #44
NoahCrofRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post

Sam's fate could be seen in Shadow, as so many people are demanding it now. What better way to find out about Sam than DLC? This way she won't be ruining the main game for those who don't want or care about her at all (like me).
That would be nice. Actually, why don't we have a full-blown Endurance DLC? It tells the fate/gives closure to all the Endurance crew that are still alive.
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-18, 17:54   #45
Grimaldi

It’s hard to say without knowing what Shadow’s like. Preferably I’d have several modes available already, but I also want the game to “live” longer since there’ll probably be a break between Shadow and what’s next, so DLC might help extend its lifespan.

You know, maybe something old school like the expansion packs? Comparatively short adventures that could take place anywhere, without being connected to the main story. I can’t think of anything else that wouldn’t already be included (Croft Manor, Endurance mode, etc.).
Grimaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-18, 18:01   #46
Grizzly Bear

I'd really like a new version of 'Endurance' mode, possibly with multiple levels (Rise had just one).
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-18, 03:38   #47
CrowdedToaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post

Oh I'd like that! It seems that the community is polarized with Sam. And it'll be polarized too in both for featuring and excluding Sam in Shadow. I think a dlc of her is befitting. We get some closure/satisfaction with Sam being present, and those who don't want anything to do with Sam aren't forced BC it's optional to buy the dlc.

Also, I agree with Grimaldi. It's hard to say for me what other dlc I'd like BC idk enough about Shadow to know what extra narratives and stuff i want that Shadow didn't give.

Last edited by CrowdedToaster; 25-04-18 at 03:39.
CrowdedToaster is offline   Reply With Quote