www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-07-07, 18:32   #11
Hyper_Crazy
Tomb Raider
 
Hyper_Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London
Posts: 16,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper456 View Post
Jake is correct

however hes not getting credit for being clever because it says in on the label in that pic lmao
LOL! How did I miss that?

Thanks anyway Jake.
Hyper_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07, 18:43   #12
Reggie
Tomb Raider
 
Reggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 21,550
Default

My latest purchase(s)

Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07, 18:45   #13
Rivendell
Legend
 
Rivendell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Misty Mountains ♂
Posts: 39,154
Default

I bought myself el fitness bike to stop myself feeling so lazy!

Rivendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07, 18:50   #14
Dark Lugia 2
Relic Hunter
 
Dark Lugia 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 9,908
Default

This kind of trainer (in a pair of course ) but not the Ipod

*has taken up football and tennis for weekends *
they had a men and womens version, but they looked the same.. @_@
Dark Lugia 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07, 18:50   #15
Ampersand
Relic Hunter
 
Ampersand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,040
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
My latest purchase(s)
Yay, Faber-Castell pens! I have the shades of grey set and love it to pieces.
__________________
You find love inside an automatic gun.
Ampersand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07, 18:51   #16
Jake Croft
Professor
 
Jake Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: under a rock
Posts: 3,618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper456 View Post
Jake is correct

however hes not getting credit for being clever because it says in on the label in that pic lmao
Plus i shop there its typical topman clothing
__________________
I love myself its not a sin, i cant control whats happenin'
Jake Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07, 18:52   #17
Melonie Tomb Raider
Gold Contributor
 
Melonie Tomb Raider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 23,977
Default

I used some of my pocket change to buy this.

__________________
Hate is a weak emotion.
Melonie Tomb Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07, 18:53   #18
Reggie
Tomb Raider
 
Reggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 21,550
Default

^Pocket money you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampersand View Post
Yay, Faber-Castell pens! I have the shades of grey set and love it to pieces.
Faber Castell FTW

Last edited by Reggie; 15-07-07 at 18:54.
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07, 18:58   #19
Dark Lugia 2
Relic Hunter
 
Dark Lugia 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 9,908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider View Post
I used some of my pocket change to buy this.

!! you must've been saving up since childhood! awsome car
Dark Lugia 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07, 19:24   #20
Apofiss
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 13,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
.
Mmm I like that
Apofiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 13:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.