Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 04-06-18, 10:45   #1
Samz

Default Getting the Duals and other weapons

Is there any sort of way to get the duals/Give Lara the weapons she doesn't get back after the louvre without the weapons cheat with SCU? I don't want to have basically infinite ammo with all weapons
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-18, 08:15   #2
LaraFan08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Is there any sort of way to get the duals/Give Lara the weapons she doesn't get back after the louvre without the weapons cheat with SCU? I don't want to have basically infinite ammo with all weapons
I think there is a patch you can get for the PC version of the game. Although if I remember correctly it doesn’t work very well, especially on the earlier levels.
LaraFan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-18, 15:00   #3
LateRaider
Inactive

you can use a gameshark on ps2. otherwise i dont think anything exists on pc
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-18, 17:49   #4
supraspecies

Of course it exists on PC. I used this hack on my very first playthrough. I think Pizza trainer unlocked in-game developer options which gave you all weapons, including useabe two pistols and two scorpions.

Now Pizza trainer has been written for the original game, and as far as patched version goes, I think you can enable developer/debug menu with TRAOD EXE multipatcher. Though I can't guarantee it's the same menu, but I suspect it is.
supraspecies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-18, 11:01   #5
kietasvyras

Load INVENT.GMX using only the SCU Level Select dialog and Debug keys, pick up the weapons you want including dual pistols and skip the level. Parisian Back Streets will start only with the items you picked up in INVENT.GMX. You can now save the game and continue playing it without the SCU.

Also skip the levels using the SCU Debug keys just before the cutscene in Galleries Under Siege where Kurtis disarms Lara to still have the weapons you picked up previously in Von Croy's Aparment.

As far as I remember using the SCU Debug keys you have to tap Esc and then Tab in the game menu to have the level skip option?

Last edited by kietasvyras; 07-06-18 at 11:20.
kietasvyras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-18, 11:27   #6
LateRaider
Inactive

oh wow, that's neat. does that still give you maximum ammo tho or no
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-18, 11:35   #7
kietasvyras

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
oh wow, that's neat. does that still give you maximum ammo tho or no
No, it does not because you pick up only the weapons. I actually do not think this is the best solution as to find and pick up those weapons somewhere in the game would be much more interesting but at least this trick does the job in a simple way.

And it is wise to use the wireframe view with fly cheat in the INVENT.GMX to find where the weapons you want are and not to pick up the other items. I think you have to tap F11 for wireframe view and Ctrl + B for fly cheat.

Last edited by kietasvyras; 07-06-18 at 11:47.
kietasvyras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-18, 13:52   #8
Samz

Thanks!
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote